You have no right

After they cleaned the mess they made, Zayn put on his boxers briefs, Harry grabbed his T-shirt and underwear too.

They always have great sex, and their chemistry is undeniable but Zayn has something in his mind that is bothering him, and, decided to speak now or never.

"Babe, erm... I'm worried about you," Zayn said sitting on one the side of the bed facing him and holding Harry's hand.

"Why? I'm fine," he said.

"I can tell you're not. We... barely talk and you don't tell me how you feeling," Zayn said.

"I'm feeling good, we just had pretty good sex Zayn. So, I guess you know how I feel," Harry said straddling him and trying to have more of him.

"No, wait. Harry, come on babe, look at this place. I understand that maybe it's difficult for you, but it's been three months since... Ezra's gone and you still have his things untouched in here," Zayn said.

"I won't throw everything away Zayn," he said seriously and sounded irritated. He moved to the other side of the bed.

"No, but maybe it'll be helpful to... store them or sumthin. Maybe it'll help you to feel better, y'know?," Zayn said carefully.

"Harry, this ain't healthy, you... seeing his stuff every day, ain't good," he continued trying to reason with him.

Zayn said standing up and grabbing the last picture they took together.

"Don't touch it!" Harry shouted and stood up after him. "Don't touch anything!"

"Harry, I just want to help you, you need..." Zayn said.

"No! Who told you I want any fucking help? Or what could help me to move on?!," Harry shouted at him snatching the photo out of Zayn's hand.

"Harry, please, I care about you," Zayn pleaded.

"I can't move on! He was... he was everything to me! I - I lo- I just can't forget him overnight!" Harry said sobbing.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself, come on, you... you sleep on his bed and wear his fucking clothes, for God's sake! That's... sick!," Zayn let out grabbing the sweater that Harry was wearing earlier.

"Why do you care huh?! You just had sex with me, that's all, you have no right... no fucking right!" Harry said snatching the sweater off his hands.

"I care about you! Don't you see it?! Since the first time I saw you! I care... I want you to be you again, not this... ghost that you've become Harry! Please," Zayn pleaded.

"You want to help me? How?! Telling me to get rid of his things? His photographs? These are the only things that I have left of him! Don't you get it?" Harry said sobbing. 

"I do, but you have to try to move on with your life. He's no longer here and you are!" Zayn said grabbing his face.

"No, don't you dare say that! I shouldn't be here, I should've been with him in that car," Harry let out sobbing and falling to his knees.

"Don't say that," Zayn said and kneeled in front of him.

Harry looked at him with his green beautiful eyes full of tears, Zayn couldn't help to think at that moment, seeing Harry's pain inside them, that maybe he'd never be able to love him the way he loved him.

That was an awful realization and he felt a pang in his chest.

All of a sudden Harry caressed his stubble and kissed him. The kiss was slow at first but then with a lot of... emotion.