You're everything to me

They arrived at Harry's apartment and he went straight to his bedroom. Strip down his jeans and get under the covers.

"Are you alright babe?" Zayn asked concerned.

"Yes, I'm just... tired," Harry replied smiling at him.

"I need to make some calls but... do you want something to eat?" Zayn asked.

"No, I want to take a nap," Harry said and Zayn nodded. He grabbed his phone and sent a quick text.

Z: "T, get me, Dr. James Corden. Port Washington, NY."

He made a couple of quick calls and he went to lay down next to Harry, spooning him.

"Please, be okay Harry. I don't want to lose you. Again," he thought kissing his temple.

Harry was fast asleep and Zayn left him to rest. He went to the living room grabbed his phone and began to do some research about mental health. Again.

After he distanced himself from Harry, he had a couple of anxiety attacks after doing some runaways but he was able to handle them. He took some anxiety medication for a couple of months and he was doing better.

During the time he was abroad, he wasn't able to process what happened with Harry and how it affected him. One minute he was immersed into his little bubble, smoking pot, drinking, drawing, and writing poems or "zoems" as he called them, and then all of a sudden he was discovered and was a supermodel, having this lavish life with every luxury thrown at him. No drama, just living the life of a celebrity.

He was startled by his phone that was flashing and vibrating on the dining table. Unknown number. He read on the screen and he hesitated, but he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey, I'm calling from Dr. Corden's office. Is this Mr. Malik?" A woman said politely on the other side.

"Yes, this is he," Zayn said with a quiet voice, standing up from his seat.

"Wait a minute, please, I'll transfer you," she said and put Zayn on hold.

After a few seconds, a friendly voice came over the device.

"Mr. Malik? Dr. James Corden here. Good afternoon," the doctor said.

"Yes. Go-good afternoon, doc," Zayn said carefully looking at Harry's door.

"I'm contacting you because my office received a call from your assistant Ms. Taryn... eh Zimmerman and she said you wanted to talk to me, get an appointment?" the doctor said looking at his notes in front of him.

"Yes... I... I need to talk to you about one of your patients, Harry Styles," Zayn said.

"Oh... I see. I'm afraid I can't discuss anything about my patient Mr. Malik. I'm sorry," Dr. Corden said.

"I understand... erm, is just that, I'm worried about him and I don't know who I can talk to," Zayn said looking down and then through the window. It was a cloudy late afternoon.

The doctor was silent and pounded on what he just heard. He was worried about Harry too, he had missed his last two sessions and skipped his medication refill. And he knew perfectly who Zayn Malik was in Harry's life.

"Alright. What about I see you here tomorrow at noon? We can talk then," James said with that smiling voice of his.

"Tomorrow at noon it's okay. I'll be there. Thanks," Zayn said a little relieved.

"Perfect, see you tomorrow," the doctor said hanging up and Zayn followed.

"I hope I can figure this out..." he let out with a sigh.