You're my boyfriend

Harry woke up in the middle of the night and he didn't feel Zayn next to him. He panicked for a second.

"Zee? Zayn?" Harry gasped. He looked around and saw Zayn smoking outside, on the balcony. He grabbed a blanket, put it on and he opened slowly the door.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing here in the cold?" Harry said hugging him from behind and kissing his shoulder blades.

"Hey, babe. Just thinking," Zayn said.

"About?" Harry asked.

"The last couple of days, you, us, my life," Zayn said.

"It's a lot, I know. Let's go inside, baby," Harry said.

"Baby, I like when you call me that, y'know?" Zayn said, turning around and kissing him.

"I like calling you that," Harry said grabbing his hand and walking inside.

"Is something bothering you?" Harry said sitting on the bed next to Zayn.

"No... erm yes. But first I have to know, what are we doing? Are we..." Zayn asked and Harry interrupted him grabbing his hand.

"What do you want us to be?" Harry asked.

"I don't want to lose you again, I'm finally happy. I realized that the last hours I've been the happiest I've been since I left," Zayn said.

"Me... neither. I want to be with you, that's all, " Harry said honestly.

"Me too," Zayn said.

"But...? Tell me, what's going on?" Harry said kneeling on the bed and hugging him from behind.

"It's Gigi, she's asking me to... push the break up until London Fashion Week, erm... a month from now," Zayn said.

"Like pretend you're still together?" Harry asked.

"Yeah... just for PR, like showing up together at some public events like we're still being a couple," Zayn said worriedly.

"I see," Harry said.

"I... owe it to Gigi. She's been so good to me and, my career... but, I want to be with you Harry, only you," Zayn said.

"Hey, do what you need to do. I'm here, I'll wait for you and, I'm not going anywhere", Harry said kissing his temple and cheek.

"Babe, would you do that? I don't want you to think that..." Zayn said but Harry shushed him.

"I love you Zee and, I... trust you, and I know you'd never do anything to hurt me. I know that," Harry said.

"You're perfect, I thought you'd be angry or ending this," Zayn said chuckling.

"I admit that I'm not fond of the idea of her showing you off or kissing you even. But, it's your world now and even though I want to go back to the way we were, I know it's not possible. Our world is not the same as it was... erm I guess I'll have to deal with ex-girlfriends, PR stunts, if I want a famous boyfriend," Harry let out.

"Boyfriend?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, erm, I want you to be my boyfriend, Zee," Harry said seriously. "I have learned from my mistakes, I think," he continued.

"I'd want that too, I... loved you since we were eighteen, even before we thought the same way about this, babe," Zayn said kissing him hard and pushing him gently on the bed.

"It's settled. You're my boyfriend, only mine," Harry said.

"Only yours," Zayn said kissing him slowly.
                         ******

"Close the curtains Haz," Zayn groaned.

"They are closed," Harry said with his morning voice.

"Mmh... babe, aren't you sexy in the mornings?" Zayn whispered and hugged him from behind, putting his morning wood between his naked cheeks. Last night they were kissing and caressing each other like two teenagers until they fell asleep but before dawn, Harry woke up Zayn giving him a blow job.

"Zee..." Harry said.

"Can you feel me?" Zayn said and Harry nodded, "I can't help it, babe," he continued.

"Mmh, I can... I can feel you," Harry whispered.

"I can't get enough of you babe, let me... make love to you again. Please," Zayn begged.

"You're... always horny, Zee," Harry chuckled.

"You're the one to talk... " Zayn said grabbing Harry's hard cock from behind.

"Oh!... you're... the one making me hard with your touch and teasing," Harry said.

"Babe... you're such a liar. Tell me that you don't want me inside your little hole again and I won't tease you anymore," Zayn said sliding a finger inside Harry making him flinch.

"I... fuck. oh. I do... just go easy on me," Harry said.

Zayn couldn't help it, most of the time he jerked off or had sex with his girlfriend to release some steam, but with Harry was different.

He wanted him all the time, he was like a drug he had abstained from for years and the last couple of days had been like he relapsed into that addiction wanting more and more each time.

He turned to grab the lube that was over the nightstand he poured a bit on his fingers, warmed it up, and started rubbing Harry's hole prepping him.

"I love you so much baby, you drive me crazy... your perfect body, your soft skin, your smell, everything," Zayn said rubbing him and pulling Harry's cock while he was grabbing Zayn's head.

"I can't believe you're here Zee, like this, I... touch myself thinking about you so many times," Harry whispered.

"Me too," Zayn said, he poured a little bit of lube on his cock and start sliding into Harry.

"Oh... Zee, slowly please," Harry pleaded.

"Tell me if it hurts too much and I'll pull out okay?" Zayn said kissing his nape and Harry just nodded.

"God... you're so tight baby," Zayn said pulling him against him from his belly and, staying steady while Harry got used to his cock inside.

Zayn caressed his belly, hips, and ass to distract him from any pain he was feeling.

"How are you feeling? I'm almost all in..." Zayn said.

"Good... erm I... want all of you, baby, all of you," Harry said kissing him sloppily.

"Okay...I'm all in, how does it feel?" Zayn asked containing himself from moving and feeling Harry squeezing his dick while he fucks him raw.

"Good, move," Harry whispered after a while and, Zayn started to move slowly in and out, making a slow rhythm.

They were still sleepy and into the morning haze that felt like a hot dream.

"It feels so good. Go faster..."
Harry said and Zayn obliged, he started to move a little faster, making Harry moan.

Every inch of their bodies were touching, legs intertwined and Zayn kissing Harry's perfect back and caressing his ass cheeks.

"I'm close, babe," Zayn said moving his hand to grab Harry's cock. "Let's come... together, yeah?" he whispered.

"Yeah..." Harry let out and they moved faster, totally in sync and finally coming at the same time.

"Stay in me," Harry whispered. He liked to feel Zayn in between his cheeks.

"Okay," Zayn said and hugged him.

After sleeping a little bit more, they got up, took a shower, and started to get ready to go to the bookstore.