You can leave

"Harry... what happened?" Zayn asked, afraid of what the answer might be approaching him and trying to grab his hand.

"Erm, nothing," Harry answered pulling his sleeves down to cover the bandages that were peeking out.

"Ba... Harry," Zayn whispered sitting down next to him and saw him with teary eyes.

"Zayn... I... please, go," Harry said turning his back to him.

"No, I'm not leaving, please don't push me away again," Zayn pleaded.

At that moment the door opened and a guy entered the room.

"Hi, mate, good to see you're back. Hi, I'm Harry's new dorm partner, Oliver," he said.

"Hey, I'm Zayn, Harry's...friend," he said standing up.

"You can leave," Harry said and Zayn was heartbroken when he heard that Harry didn't want him there. Let alone back in his life.

"Erm, I... Harry," he said trying to find an excuse to stay more time than a couple of minutes with him.

"Oh, don't worry about me, I need to get, erm, to grab something to eat... out," Oliver said taking his wallet and his jacket and putting them on.

And at that moment Emma walked into the room.

"Em. I'm fine now, you can go back home," Harry said covering himself with the blanket.

"Erm, I'm Harry's sister,Emma," She said.

"Nice to meet you," Zayn said.

"People!  Can you please leave?! I want to be alone!" Harry shouted.

"Let's give him some space, shall we?" Zayn said to them.

"Sure, let's go. I'll come, tomorrow hermit, love you," Emma said grabbing her purse.

"Harry, please, get better, yeah?" Zayn said.

After he left the dorm room, he was on his way to his, when Harry's sister approached him.

"Hey! Zayn right?" She said.

"Hey, yes," Zayn said.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Emma said.

"Erm, sure," he said and they walked towards a bench outside of the building.

"So, you are one of my brother's friends?" Emma asked and Zayn nodded.

"So, you know about Ezra?" She asked.

"Yeah," Zayn said and she nodded.

"I can tell that you care about Harry," she said.

"I do... I didn't know about what happened, if I did I'd...," Zayn said, hanging his head between his hands. "Seeing it in hindsight, I should have been with him these past days but... I didn't know," he explained with teary eyes.

"Don't say that. We... we knew that he was depressed, he's been struggling with this since he was younger," Emma said.

"Yes, I kind of knew. I met him in a support group. I...have ADHD and... I also struggle with anxiety sometimes," Zayn explained when she looked at him.

"I see. I'm assuming he was skipping the group lately. We were okay knowing that he had Ezra by his side and, we should've known better. Losing him was devastating for Harry," Emma said with a broken voice wiping her cheeks. "I'm sorry, is just that... he's my little brother and it hurts so much seeing him trying to...," she said breaking into tears.

"I can imagine. Erm... if you don't mind me asking. Wh- when did it happen?" Zayn asked.

"Erm, a couple of days ago. It was a miracle that his new roommate found him. I can't imagine how it was for him," Emma started to sob. "Sorry, this must be too much to bear," she continued.