You always loved me more than anything

The days passed and Harry was feeling better about his new life. Even though he had to walk home alone that day Silas gave him a few of his belongings back, he didn't even realize that he left those things at his place.

"Harry! Erm, morning," Silas said.

"Silas? Erm hi, morning, erm, you're back?" Harry asked nervously. He wasn't expecting to see Silas at his job.

"Yes, erm, sorry to meet you here. I didn't know where to find you. You've changed your number," Silas said.

"Erm, yeah, the old one wasn't available anymore, y'know after two years, it was deactivated," Harry shrugged.

"I see, mmh, I got to call your mom to see how you've been doing," Silas said.

"Si... erm, Silas, I'm not your problem anymore and, I'm doing fine," Harry said calmly.

"I'm so sorry that things ended this way. I mean I loved you, Harry, I did," Silas said. "I guess I never saw that you gave me so many signs. And all this time I never learned to read your mind," Silas said defeated.

"Yeah, I think you never learned to read my mind and we couldn't turn things around. I'm sorry too, I am. I never... could love you as you deserved," Harry said looking down. "I'm still trying to figure myself out and what I want," he continued.

"I know, it's alright, you will," Silas said smiling. "Erm here are some things that you left at my place," he said handing Harry the box.

"Oh, I thought I had it all," Harry said grabbing it.

"Erm this one was in the back of my closet, it's some of your dorm stuff and school things," Silas said.

"Oh I see," Harry whispered. His stomach sank when he saw some of Ezra's things and, Zayn's drawing notebook. He didn't know he left it at his dorm.

"Morning," Niall said nodding at them and he noticed Harry's teary eyes.

"Morning, Mr. Horan. I'll be there in a bit," Harry said immediately.

"Sure, no worries," Niall said walking inside.

"Well, gotta go to work, erm, thanks Silas. For everything, I wish that you have a good life with your... partner," Harry said smiling.

"Thanks, I wish you the best too, goodbye Harry," he said and walked away.

That day he got to his shared apartment and left the box behind the door trying to forget about it.

"Hey Harry, how are you doing?" Oliver said when he got home after work.

"Erm, good Oli, good," Harry said.

"Glad to hear that. Listen, I'm going home for a couple of weeks. So, take care of the apartment and yourself yeah?" He said.

"Oh, sure, don't worry. It seems that I'll have this apartment by myself most of the time, yeah?" Harry said walking to the kitchen to get some tap water.

"I know, it's my job's nature and well now, I got to see the fam. You should go too," Oliver said.

"To London? No. It's way too expensive and... I just started this new job. Maybe in a few months," Harry said.

"Alright, it's just a suggestion. Gotta go to pack, later man," Oliver said and left him alone in the living room.

He finished the glass of water and walked to his room, when he closed the door he saw the neglected box lying there.