You still think of me

It was nearly four in the morning when someone knocked on Harry's door, waking him up.

"What the..." Harry gasped when they knocked again and he reluctantly got up.

"Who is this?" he asked.

"Meeeee... Erm, Zayn," he drawled and Harry opened the door.

"Zayn, what the hell? It's... late. Are you okay?" Harry said, rubbing his eyes as Zayn was standing right in front of him.

"I wanted to see you," Zayn said slurring the words.

"You're drunk," Harry said noticing Zayn's bloodshot eyes. "And high," he whispered.

"I was at the party and then I watched you leave with... erm I couldn't stop thinking about you, babe," Zayn confessed and chuckled. "Whoopsie, I shouldn't be calling you that anymore," he chuckled.

Harry was silent.

He could feel Zayn's gaze as he was standing in only his towel.

"You're not in your right mind," Harry said as Zayn opened the door letting himself in. Harry quickly looked around and he put on his T-shirt.

"Maybe not, but I... I miss you so fucking much, babe," Zayn said approaching him and grabbing his face.

Harry couldn't help to smell the hard liquor mixed with cigarettes in his warm breath, and then he felt stirring up.

"I've... missed you too," Harry confessed and in that moment Zayn kissed him. Exploring his mouth and roaming his back under his T-shirt.

"I want you," Zayn said and Harry nodded.

Zayn kissed him hard pushing him against the bed and making him land on it. He went and looked in Harry's nightstand for some lube and a condom and threw them on the bed.

He couldn't stop watching Harry before his eyes while he stripped off his jeans and underwear.

"The- the door, isn't loc..." Harry mumbled looking at the door and before Zayn came back to him, he locked it.

"We're good now, ain't... you expecting anyone?" Zayn asked in a low voice.

"No-no," Harry whispered watching Zayn's nude body and all of his tattoos collection. He looked like a God, his black hair framing his beautiful eyes and sharp features. Those cheekbones and perfect jaw.

He'd never seen him like this. He was exuding a dominant aura and Harry never wanted him more before.

"Relax, babe. Just close your eyes, yeah?" Zayn instructed and Harry felt how he took off his T-shirt and pulled
off his towel leaving him naked on the bed.

Zayn grabbed the lube and poured some on his fingers, Harry breathed in anticipation craving his touch. He felt Zayn's fingers caressing his hole making him shiver.

Zayn slowly pushed one finger inside making Harry squirm a little and he watched Zayn's hooded eyes looking at him mesmerized.

"Is this okay, babe?" Zayn whispered.

"Yes- yes... it feels...good," Harry said closing his eyes again.

"Can you take one more?" Zayn asked before inserting his middle finger and getting deeper, touching Harry's G-spot.

"Uh, fuck Zayn, there," Harry said arching his back and biting his lower lip.

Zayn licked Harry's lip where his teeth mark was, nibbling and pulling it as he started scissoring him slowly and touching his prostate every few seconds.

"Stop... I'm not gonna last if you keep... do-doing that," Harry said whimpering.

"Babe," Zayn said kissing him gently and getting him ready for him, inserting a third finger to stretch his hole.

He buried his hard rock cock into Harry's aching hole, bottoming in and out, holding his release the most that he could.

"How do you feel, babe?" He asked smiling at him.

"Good, it feels so good," Harry replied, and then Zayn started to pick up the pace without taking his eyes off Harry's, kissing him and caressing his face.

"Touch me," Harry said and Zayn immediately grabbed his hard and neglected cock, pulling at the same time he was thrusting him.

"Look at you, leaking for me. God Harry, you drive me crazy," Zayn let out. "I don't care that...," he stopped looking at him. "... just let me love you like this," Zayn said with teary eyes. He was feeling so much at that time.

"I- I do Zayn," Harry finally said looking back at him. He knew what he meant. "I... lo-love you", Harry let out.

Harry gasped and he suddenly woke up.

He realized he was alone in his room and having Zayn inside of him was just a dream. He dreamt about the last time he saw him and he had a wet dream.

He remembered how good the sex with him was.

"God, how much I miss sex... with him," he said sighing and closing his eyes.

After a while he stood up and grabbed his new phone, it was dead, so he plugged it in to charge it. He had the notebook next to him, he grabbed it and put it inside his nightstand drawer.

It was past 3 am and he was so aroused after the dream. His pulse and heart rate were fast, he started to breathe in and out touching himself and discharging all over his hand.

"It was just a dream," he mumbled.
He cleaned himself and on the way back to bed saw his computer and went over his desk and sat on the chair.

He had never used this study desk, it reminded him of the one he had when he was at school.

He opened his laptop and started browsing without thinking much: Zayn Malik.

He stalked him in all his social media profiles, all public. He doesn't have a profile himself so he couldn't follow him, he thought about doing a fake one but then he decided against it.

"That's so creepy, no," he thought to himself. He browsed through all his runaway pictures when he was caught smoking pot with a friend of his and it was quite a scandal a few months before and then his next big note: the engagement and the coming wedding.

"He looks like a completely different person, pastel-colored hair, more tattoos..." he said and when he zoomed in on those, "Sunflowers? Oh..." he said.

"What's your favorite flower, babe?" Zayn asked him.

"Erm, I like them all but... I think erm... red roses. No, wait! That's so cheesy," Harry chuckled. "Erm, sunflowers, they remind me of summer and sun, they're warm. Erm... like you, you're always warm Zee," Harry said looking at him. 

Then he continued scrolling down and he found out that he had those sunflowers on his birthday. February 1st of that year, he was papped getting out of the tattoo parlor that day.

"What the hell, did you get those on my birthday?" He whispered to himself.

He went through every article first and then went back to his social media and watched every post in detail. And there he was, doing something or displaying something related to their time together or something he wrote in his notebook.

The sun came out and he couldn't believe what he just learned about Zayn's new life.

"You still think of me, maybe you still love me..." he said smiling.