..::Chapter 5::..

We pulled up to the club and you could hear the music booming from inside. There was a long line leading around the corner from the entrance. The girls in line were dressed to impress. I wasn't dressed to go clubbing, so if they couldn't get in, I certainly wasn't.

The side of the car was opened up and Louis got out first, followed by Harry, Niall then me. I tried to get a glimpse of the name but couldn't because there were so many people around me. While I was looking around, I got separated from the boys. When I ran to catch up, the bouncer stopped me by closing off the rope that the boys had just walked through.

"I'm with them." I said, pointing to the back of Niall.

"Yeah, okay. Well you can join them after you finish waiting in line." The bouncer laughed in my face.

Dick.

"No, seriously we just walked out of the same car? How did you not see that?"

I was frustrated with alcohol running through my veins. The bouncer was completely ignoring me now.

A girl who was in the front of the line snarled at me, "Bitch, leave. Why would they be with you?"

Ugh.

The bitch started laughing at me too. I hate when people laugh at me, I felt like I was going to cry and my buzz wasn't helping.

Just then, Niall came running out and hopped over the rope, hugging me quickly shortly after.

"I'm so sorry Jess! She's with me." Niall told the bouncer, who immediately apologized and let us through.

That bitch was, how Niall described, gobsmacked, as we walked by her with me under his arm.

We went straight to a booth that Louis, Harry and two girls were sitting at. Louis had his arm around one of the girls while Harry leaned in and the other girl took a picture. The two left before they saw Niall and I.

Haha, they only got 2/3.

Louis started laughing as soon as he noticed us.

"Are you okay love? Sorry we kind of lost you back there." Louis said.

"Ya, won't happen again." Harry added, pulling an arm around me, shaking me.

"It's okay, just buy me a drink and we'll call it even." I laughed, the boys joining in.
______________

Louis had ordered multiple bottles of liquor for the booth and made sure I had some sort of drink in my hand at all times.

I realized, a little too late, that I drank beer before liquor... Wrong order. With my now inevitable hangover waiting for me tomorrow morning, I decided to go big or go home... Wrong decision. I had to work tomorrow too...........

Anyway, we drank a lot and made friends. Again, I couldn't tell you any names but I knew I was having a blast.

The boys had kept their promise of protection and never left my side for more than a second.

It was probably around 1:30 a.m. now, meaning last call was upon us. I still didn't know where I was sleeping.

"Just gunna have a smoke before we head out." Louis said, walking away.

I still had an almost full pint, Niall was almost done his and Harry had a half full glass of some fruity drink. Harry picked his up and downed it, slamming the glass onto the table.

"I'm going to hit up the loo, be right back." Harry announced.

I continued drinking my beer when I felt eyes on me. I turned to see Niall smirking at me.