..::Chapter 17::..

Jess' POV

I didn't end up telling Lily about Niall. Well, I guess I sorta did. I told her everything that happened last night but I switched the names. Niall for Oli's. She knew everything that happened, last night and this morning, but she didn't know the most important detail.

I also made her promise not to tell Charlie about it. I would never hear the end of it from her and I didn't feel like dealing with that.

We were back at the flat, watching some local tonight show with Charlie. Niall had called me earlier a couple of times but I wasn't ready to face him. I heard his voicemail and I caught myself smiling because he sounded so cute and clueless.

I felt guilty about last night. As much as I wanted more with Niall, I kept looking at the situation from his perspective. He was just looking for a hook up, I made myself available and he did what any guy would do. I felt like shit thinking he was just using me for a handjob but I still felt guilty. Guilty because he woke up this morning, realized he used me and that I had real feelings and felt guilty about it himself. I didn't enjoy knowing he felt that way. Niall was a good guy.

I'm sticking up for the guy who used me?

I wasn't making any sense and I knew that. Because of my indecisive need to cry about Niall or yell at him, I couldn't answer my phone to talk to him. I didn't know which side of me would come out, nor did I know which side I wanted to.

"Alright, I'm exhausted. Good fricken night ladies." Charlie huffed and walked down the hall.

"Night." Lily and I said in unison.

I continued to watch the show, while Lily was on her phone. Neither of us were interested in whatever we were watching. I started flipping through the channels, stopping when I saw Liam and Sophia on the screen. It was some show like TMZ, covering the latest celebrity gossip.

"Oh hey, it's your friends!" Lily said. "That's actually so cool."

One the screen were all the boys standing along side each other with Liam's arm around Sophia and a million flashes going off.

"They're all so gorgeous but damn that Styles." She moaned. "I bet he's a sex God."

I laughed at her expression. Harry was a nice piece of ass.

"It's weird seeing it from this angle. I was literally riiiiiiiigght there." I pointed just off the edge of the screen.

"Oh yeah! You were there! Maybe we'll get to see you on here."

We continued to watch and it went through the impressive guest list of celebrities that attended. I didn't know more than half of them were even there. Good thing too because I would have definitely fangirled, even with all the drama I had going on.

"All and all, the night was a success for the establishment and guests seemed to have a good time... some more than others." The host started. "Niall Horan, of One Direction, got more than familiar with an unidentified female in the back alley."

My jaw dropped.

Shitshitshitshitshit

They showed a video of Niall and I kissing against the wall outside then going back inside. The video was incredibly blurry and from a distance, thank god. You could tell it was Niall because of his hair and distorted face. He looked directly at the screaming girls who I remembered seeing. I remember him holding me, shielding me. You couldn't tell it was me, at least I don't think so.

"Aha wow! Niall and you both got some in the alley last night." She nudged my arm.

I laughed lightly, trying to brush her off and go with what she was thinking.