..::Chapter 20::..

Niall's POV

Girlfriend.

I have a girlfriend.

Jess is my girlfriend.

I woke up before my girlfriend did. Holding her in my arms as she moaned in her sleep brought new life to me. I giggled looking down and pushing her hair back. I found it amusing that she moaned in her sleep rather than snored.

That could be why I woke up with morning wood...

Just don't think about it and it'll go away.

Of course though, the next thought that entered my mind was last night. I brought Jess over the edge, not once, but twice. That's something I had never done before, never wanted to do. Every time I had been with a girl, it was either a quick fingering, just to get her finished so she could do me, or it went right to sex.

Call me selfish, I don't care. Like I said before, I've never slept with anyone who actually liked me, more than physically, because I would never use those feelings to get them into bed. Every woman I had been with, in one way or another, knew it was just fun. Just that one night you need every once in awhile when you've been brought to the brick of sexual frustration.

With Jess, Jesus, it meant so much more. I know I've said that before but fuçk, I got more satisfaction from what I did for her last night than if she was sucking me off. Well, almost.

Which reminds me. Next time she blows me, she's wearing that fuçking lipstick.

None of these thoughts were helping my... growing pain.

Jess then adjusted herself on me by moving her leg. She only barely brushed my pęnis but it still reacted. It always did for her. I took in a sharp breath and held her tighter. That's when I heard her giggle lightly.

"Are you awake?" I whispered.

"Are you excited?" She whispered without opening her eyes but I could tell she was suppressing a smile.

"You did dat on propose!" I whisper yelled, as I pinned her to the bed and was now on top of her.

She started giggling and shook her head. "No, I didn't. I swear." She squealed.

"You're a liar." I said into her neck.

She tilted her head and pushed it against her shoulder, squeezing me out and blocking my access. But when I tried to attack her with my kisses, she dodged them by shaking her head again.

I laughed at her attempts and released her arms, grabbing her face.

"I don't tink so princess." I said against her lips before connecting with them.

"Mmm, I have to go to work soon." She mumbled.

"I'd complain but I have to get going anyway." I leaned in and kissed her again.

"Nooo, don't go." She hooked her arms under mine and pulled me in.

I laughed, "You have to go anyway."

"But I want you here when I get back."

I kissed her neck and along her jawline, finishing with one on her lips.