..::Chapter 15::..

Jess' POV

My skin was on fire as I watched him walk away. I desperately wanted to run after him but I knew Oli was looking for me.

Normally, I would feel bad for Oli but he'd been kind of a dick all night. He made it pretty clear what he was after and how he wanted the night to end. I can assure you, that was not going to happen.

"Sup sexy." I heard him from behind me.

I rolled my eyes before turning around. Those 'pet names' he was using were making me feel sick. It was like I was some sort of object or property.

He handed me my drink, "Drink up."

I took a sip but he waited for me to continue, "Come on, don't be a pussy."

It was a whole drink? Not a shot.

"I will. I just think I should take my time with this one." And I wasn't lying.

I had a good buzz on. I really didn't want to push it and end up next to someone I shouldn't.

"Boo, you suck." He winked at me and downed his entire drink.

Oli was already pretty drunk. I wanted to get away from him for multiple reasons.

"I'm gunna go back to the booth." I said.

"Okay babe, let's go." He slurred and draped an unwelcomed arm around me.

We walked by a slouching Harry who was laughing very hard. He was so cute when he laughed. It made me smile just seeing him. We made eye contact and he pushed Oli aside, replacing Oli's arm with his own. He didn't shove him aggressively, just playfully. Oli didn't even react, he just laughed.

"G-go on m-mate. G-g-go find Louis." Harry slurred.

"Alright mate but don't do anything I wouldn't do." Oli laughed and walked away.

Harry tilted his head down to whisper in my ear, "There isn't much Oli wouldn't do to you."

I got a chill and my body literally shook and shivered, cringing. Harry laughed loudly.

"P-please don't tell me you're a-actually interested i-i-i-i-in him."

Harry pulled his arm away and crossed them, cocking an eyebrow and looking me up and down. He. Was. Wasted. I shook my head, covering my mouth from laughing so hard.

"God no. I was just about to thank you for getting rid of him."

"Good." Harry pulled me into a hug.

"Do you know where everyone else is?"

"Uuh, mmm let me think." He started tapping a finger on his forehead, "Not a clue babe but i-i-if you want to g-go, find Niall. H-he doesn't look like h-he's having a good time."

Thank you Harry for giving me a reason to find him and making it look like it was your idea. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek.

I continued trying to make it to our booth. All the while praying that I wouldn't run into Oli before Niall. My prayers weren't entirely answered because as I approached the booth, Niall was sitting with a beer in his hand looking annoyed and Oli was telling him some story that must have been funny because he couldn't get two words out without dying of laughter.