CHAPTER-9

Thanks for voting and commenting on my previous Chapter

The cultural fest took place well very, Reena and Reya managed everything well. The day after the cultural event Reena and Reya walked to the cricket ground to watch the match. Reena wore her jean shorts and white shirt which she got from a street shop when she did some shopping for the Drama. The match was scheduled after lunch and the players were practicing, it was an Intra-college match, between two departments- MBA and Event management. Reena saw Rocky as he was practicing his cover drive with utmost concentration. 

She went inside the net area with Reya and sat on the bench near Rocky's kit. Rocky saw them and came near them. "You guys are early." Said Rocky sitting on the bench leaving a decent distance. Reena stretched her milky legs making Rocky choke on the glucose drink he was drinking. She smiled at his reaction and fanned herself with her hands as she felt a bit hot. "It's quite hot, you girls could have sat in the gallery." Said Rocky keeping his bottle in his bag. "Ree is a big cricket fanatic like you she wanted to see the net practice," said Reya. Rocky gave Reena a teasing look knowing that she came here to see him. Reya got up and asked, "I am going to get some cool drinks from the vending machine, do you want one Rocky?". "No," said Rocky picking up his bat. 

Reya walked away seeing Reya leave Rocky moved closer to Reena and eyed her legs and said, "It's already very hot and you are setting the temperature high." Reena smiled and gently touched his hand and said, "I want you to win the match today." Rocky nodded and held her hand, "Looking nice, by the way." Said Rocky glancing at her. "I got this shirt when I when street shopping and Reya was a bit brand conscious, I teased her for it." Said Reena stretching her legs again. Rocky got up and resumed his practice as he saw Reya coming. They sipped their drinks after sometime bell rang for lunch, Reena and Reya walked out of the nets leaving Rocky to pack his kit. Adithya came there and blocked Reena's way, "Hey wait, what about me uh?" he asked in a sick tone. "I am not interested in you, you get it," said Reena and tried to walk away Aditya tried to hold her arm but he was able to get hold of her shirt and pulled it, the shirt tore and the buttons dropped down making Reena scream. Reya was shocked and screamed," Ree" and kept her bag and tried to cover Reena's front. Rocky heard Reena's scream and rushed to the spot and saw his Shona sitting on the ground trying to cover herself.

 Aditya was quite shocked at the turn of events and stood there frozen. "Hey" yelled Rocky and ran there and took off his shirt and covered Reena fully, he turned and saw Aditya who was ready to run. Rocky grabbed him and slapped him well," Shakthi" called Rocky. Shakthi passed him his bat, Rocky hit Aditya with his cricket bat chasing him around the ground. Finally, some professors arrived at the scene and separated Rocky from Aditya, and took a bleeding Aditya from there. "Rocky you are asked to meet the Principal immediately." Said a Professor. Rocky went back to Reena and saw her in Reya's embrace. His heart crumpled to see his Shona crying like that. He knelt near Reena and touched her arm, Reena threw herself to him not minding about anything, and continued her sobbing. Rocky put his arm around her and took her into his embrace and patted her back and kissed her hair and said, "It okay Shona, I am here." "Re-Reya was right the dress was- was flimsy I-I tea-sed her for-for being brand conscious." Sobbed Reena in his embrace. Reya looked at the scene happening in front of her quite shocked. Rocky gestured to clear the crowd.

 Rocky gently lifted Reena and carried her to her Hostel with Reya following them. Reya and Reena went inside the hostel and they came out with Reena wearing a full sleeve salwar kameez. Rocky had never seen Reena wearing such kind of clothes, she always preferred the western style. "Care to explain?" asked Reya breaking the silence. "Reya, we didn't mean to keep you in the dark, we were not sure about ourselves that's why I didn't share this with you I am sorry." Said Reena and burst into tears again. Rocky held her hands and patted her arm and faced Reya, "I told her not to say anything to you so she is not at fault, I am sorry too." Said Rocky patting Reena's back. "My brother is saying sorry to me, I never expected a day like this would come." Said Reya smiling. "I am happy for you both." Said Reya hugging Reena. "So you are not mad at me?" asked Reena wiping her tears. 

"No, in fact, I have thought sometimes, my Bhabhi should be a good friend to me rather than bossing me, that had happened." Said Reya taking Reena's hand in hers. "That's not fulfilled yet." said Rocky. Reena smiled slightly. "What?" asked Reya shocked. "I didn't say yes still." Said Reena looking at the ground. "So you are making my brother wait!" said Reya in an excited tone. Reena nodded making Rocky roll his eyes. His phone rang it was Shakthi, Rocky listened to him and said, "Okay, I'll be there." He faced the girls and said, "I am going to meet the Principal, don't worry Shona, I'll handle it." Said Rocky "Shona ah?" teased Reya and Roeena gave a blushy smile and when Rocky was about to leave Reena held his hand and said, "I will also come, even I have something to say." "What?" asked Rocky. "Adithya was troubling me for some time now, you were in your Internship and I didn't want to trouble you so I didn't say anything about him to you." Said Reena in a small voice. Rocky glared at her and said, "You could have told me about him I would have handled him differently, it's okay let's go to the Principal now."