CHAPTER-40

Thanks for voting and commenting on my previous Chapters. I had some time today so I posted a Chapter

Meanwhile in India,

Reya and Rohan were cuddling in the backseat of Rohan's car. "Baby, I think we must let our parents know about us." Said Rohan. "But don't you think it's a bit early?" asked Reya confused. "Let's make it official, it's quite hard for you to find reasons to meet me nah." Reasoned Rohan. "Ummm, what will your parents say?" asked Reya. "They will be happy if I get married soon." Said Rohan with a playful smile. Reya punched him slightly and said "Marriage so soon?" she asked. "My parents have plans of going on a World tour, so if they wash their hands off me by getting me married they can enjoy their remaining lives, that's the actual reason." Stated Rohan cupping Reya's cheeks and making her look at him. "Mmmm, I don't know about Ma but Papa will agree I think." Said Reya. "My side will be the easier one, so will you meet my parents?" asked Rohan tucking her hair strand behind Reya's ear. "Mm okay." Said Reya and buried her face in his chest.

The next morning in London,

Two pairs of feet were entangled in a fluffy bedsheet and a mass of wild hair was spread on the pillow. A lock of soft silky hair was spread on Rocky's strong chest. Reena slowly opened one eye and moved in her sleep trying to roll out of her husband's iron grip. Rocky sensed her moving in her sleep and he held her waist tight crushing her boobs that were disappearing into his chest. Reena snuggled, even more, closer and continued her sweet slumber. Suddenly she remembered about the Party. 

"Oh God," she said as she tried to sit up. "Rocky get up, we are having a party by seven." She said as she struggled to wake her husband. "Shona, there is a lot of time for the party. And you didn't let me sleep the whole night." Mumbled Rocky as he continued his sleep. Reena shook her head and found her tank top and wore it and continued to search for her panty and shorts. Rocky searched for his Shona with his eyes still closed, he patted the bed to find her. He opened her eyes and found his Shona searching for her clothes.

 He rested his weight on his left arm as he watched her walk around the room underdressed. Reena caught Rocky gawking at her and threw a stuffed toy on his face and walked into the bathroom. She came out of the shower in a bathrobe and her wet hair was held in a towel. "Rocky, our clothes will be delivered by afternoon and after that, I have my makeup done by a stylist. So you have to get dressed by yourself." Said Reena picking up Rocky's boxer and throwing it to him. "Shona, it's only eleven we have hours to get ready." Said Rocky wearing his boxers and trying to hug her. "No, I am all clean go and wash up." Said Reena swatting his arms away. But Rocky placed a deep kiss on her cheek and walked into the bathroom. Reena smiled as she picked up a casual set.

Post lunch, Roeena'scostumes were delivered. Reena's phone rang, she finished her call and turnedtowards Rocky, and said, "Rocky can you get my jewelry from this address."Asked Reena to forward the address to Rocky. "Okay." Said Rocky as he leftafter hugging her. Reena went to her room and opened the dress bag andsaw a beautiful sari. She took it out and found a blouse with a deep back. Thesari was thin and transparent. The blouse was sleeveless, Reena gulped at thecostume as she undid her top in front of the mirror and checked her nape andback covered with Rocky's bites. 

She thought about her husband as she drapedher sari. He was the most caring and gentlemanly after her father, he always madesure she was comfortable with his acts. But he was a bit demanding and wild whenit came to romance. She understood him very well and satisfied all his needs.He was in one of his wild moods the previous night and the result was veryclearly marked on her body. She checked her arms which were covered with palepink marks as his rough hands handled her smooth arms the previous night. Theblouse was practically backless, only a tiny strip held her melons. Shearranged her pleats and caught sight of her boobs rubbed red by his stubblewere a bit visible through her semitransparent sari. Her waist had a print ofhis huge hand as he squeezed it all night.

 As she was discovering ways to wearthe sari in a way that wouldn't reveal her husband's naughtiness, she heard thedoor opening. She tried to cover her chest region with her sari. "From when didmy wife take five hours to get ready?" asked Rocky as he dropped the jewelrybag on the bed and walked towards Reena. Reena shook her head and continued toset her pleats right. He took it from her and arranged it perfectly and backhugged her letting out a low whistle. "No woman can hold a candle next to youShona." Said Rocky squeezing her waist. "Rocky no," said Reena pushing himaway. He chuckled at her as she tried her best to fight his strength. His eyes fellon her bare back filled with his teeth marks. "Oh Shona, what is this?" heasked as his fingers traced her back. "Yeah and this too." Said Reena turningand letting her pallu down revealing the marks on her tummy, boobs, and neck."How am I going to walk out like this?" whined Reena and looked at Rocky whowas busy staring at her front. "Rocky!" snapped Reena.

 "Ohh yes, Shona." SaidRocky. She turned again, facing the mirror, and said, "I should have controlledyou yesterday." Said Reena as she tried to arrange her sari to cover her marks."Baby, do you think I am too demanding." Asked Rocky as he buried his face in her nape. "No, Rocky I didn't mean it that way." Said Reena thinking that shemade him feel guilty. "You will listen nah if I tell you to go slow or hold myhand slowly if I asked you." Said, Reena. Rocky looked at her for a moment andtook out the jewelry and made her wear the necklace, the bangles, and the waistchain. "Just made for my Shona." He said caressing her waist.

 Reena leaned onhim resting her entire body weight on him. " He turned her and took her lips intohis. He squeezed her waist making her gasp and his tongue entered her mouthexploring her mouth. Reena let him do whatever he wanted but she had a problemto solve right now and if she lets him continue, she knows it will end in bed. Shepatted his arms to break the kiss. Herested his forehead on hers and said, "Maybe we'll send this back to thedesigners and ask them to send a new one." Said Rocky holding her closer."Rocky, this jeweler works with the designer, they are one of Papa's closeassociates and they sponsor the events held at our hotel." Said, Reena. 

"Sponsors?" asked Rocky in shock. Reena laughed and said, "Rocky, I am thedaughter of one of the wealthiest business magnets in London, so people willnotice me at a party or gathering. They notice my clothes and accessories too."Rocky nodded and said, "Maybe we'll alter this by adding some sleeves andall." "But the event is at seven." Shouted Reena. "I'll pay your designer well."Said Rocky and leaning towards him and whispering in her ear, "Your husband is a rich man." said Rocky. "Do I have time to undress you and add a few more marks and dress you up again?" asked Rocky nuzzling her nape. "Rocky" whined Reena as she pushed him away.