CHAPTER-87

Do vote and comment

Rocky and Reena tucked Reya into her bed and stayed with her until she fell asleep. 

Priya was also there. 

Rocky caressed Reya's hair gently and murmured a story. 

As Reya dozed off, "She slept we'll leave." Said Rocky.

 "I'll sleep with her." Said Priya. 

Roeena nodded and left the place. 

Once they were in their room, Reena stood before the mirror and removed her jewels, Rocky hugged her from back and buried his face in the crook of her neck, and mumbled, "I am sorry, Shona." 

Reena rested her weight on him and said, "It's okay, Rocky. Please do not pull any kind of stunts like this ever."

 "Ummm...." Said Rocky as he nuzzled his way down her neck. 

"I love you, Rocky." Said Reena. 

Rocky looked at her from her neck and said, "I love you too, my Shona." 

Both fell on the bed hugging each other.

Roeena and Reya got used to their new routine, Rocky dropped Reya off, and Reena to school and work and went to his office, in the evening Reya will come to Reena's hotel by school bus and Rocky will pick them both up after his work. 

They took Reya to the park and zoo during the weekends.

 On the other hand, Priya bonded well with Reya but she does not seem to remember Reena or anything from the past.

One evening, Reya came to Reena's cabin after school with an excited face.

 She hugged Reena and said, "Mumma, my games mistress praised me for playing cricket well." 

"What?" asked Reena as she knelt. 

"Today, we had games period and everyone chose to play cricket, mam taught the rules and how to bat. I batted well." Said Reya.

Reena smiled and said, "Reya, even Papa used to play cricket during his college days."

 "Really?" asked Reya quite surprised. 

"Rocky will be very happy if you continue his legacy, he was such a great batsman. I am the only person who made him out." Said Reena dreamily as she thought about those days.

 "Mumma, then will Papa teach me cricket?" asked Reya. 

Reena came out of her thoughts and said, "Of course, he will teach it to you."

That evening,

Reya narrated theentire scene to Rocky and he was on cloud nine as his princess was interestedin cricket like him.

 "Papa, I know to hit the ball well but I want to playscoop shot like Abd, helicopter shot like Dhoni, and bowl also." Said Reya.

 "Ofcourse, baby, I will teach you. I was the captain of my school cricket team andcollege cricket team. All those years, I never got out, Shona made me out forthe first time. "Said Rocky taking Reya to the store room to show his trophies.

 "Mumma also played cricket." Asked Reya confused. 

"No, she was standing nearthe boundary and I hit a six and the ball was about to hit her, so she caughtit to save herself. That is how I met her for the first time." Said Rocky.

 Reyalooked at Rocky's trophies and said, "Wow, Papa I also want to get all thesetrophies." Said Reya awed.

 "But why are they in the store room?" asked Reyaconfused.

 "Dadda thought cricket was a waste of time as he wanted me to head thebusiness, so he was never happy whenever I brought a trophy home, so they arestacked away in the store room." Said Rocky touching his medals.

 "Rocky, Reyawhere are you?" called Reena as she walked inside the store room. 

"What are youboth doing in this dusty place?" asked Reena. 

"Mumma, see Papa's trophies."Said Reya pointing to the trophies. 

Reena sat on the floor and touched all thetrophies and medals. 

"Wow, Rocky, you never showed these medals and trophies tome." Said Reena.

 "Honestly, I forgot about them all these years. Only myprincess made me remember my old cricketing days." Said Rocky squeezing Reya'scheeks. 

"Rocky, we must keep all these trophies in the showcase." Said Reena.

"But Dadda won't like it." Said Reya in a sad voice. 

"What?" asked Reena.

 Rockynodded with a watery smile. "No matter what, I will surely keep this in ourroom at least." Said Reena keeping the trophies neatly in the box.

 "I'llconvert the bookshelf into a trophy shelf," said Reena standing up.

 "But Shona,what about your books?" asked Rocky standing up and giving a hand to Reya tostand up too. 

"I'll keep those books in your study and will keep all thosetrophies in our room." Said Reena.

 "But..." started Rocky. 

Reena cut him andsaid, "Dinner time now, let's eat."

 After dinner, Reena was in their room planning to take the books and arrange Rocky's trophies on those shelves.

 Rockyhugged her from back and said, "Shona, it's quite unnecessary."

 "No, it is awfully necessary. It is all yourachievement." said Reena

"I wish I had continued my cricket career." Mumbled Rocky butReena heard it and said, "Do you regret not following your passion?" askedReena as she turned and faced him. 

Rocky nodded slowly and Reena sat on the bedand made him lie on her lap. 

"Maybe, Reya can do it nah. She's alreadyinterested in cricket, we can put her in some cricketing academy, you alsoguide her. She'll become a star cricketer someday." Said Reena caressing hishair.

 Rocky smiled and sat up, "Nice idea Shona, let's do it then." Said Rockycupping her face and taking her lips with his