CHAPTER-91

Do Vote and Comment

The next morning, Reena received her package in her office with shivering hands, she rushed back home immediately and tested. 

She ordered ten kits of PregaNews, to have a deca-check. 

Out of ten eight kits showed positive, tears poured out of her eyes, and the feeling of his baby inside her made her heart jump with joy. 

The last time she experienced this emotion, she was at the lowest of her life and now she was having the best time of her life. 

She stood up from the toilet, washed her face, and threw the kits away. 

She looked at herself in the mirror, turned sideways, and touched her tummy. 

She took her phone to inform Rocky about this, but she decided to go to the hospital to have the news confirmed as she didn't want to give any false hope to anyone.

 She took her bag and phone, drove to the hospital, and met the doctor who treated the Bariyas.

 She gave her samples and waited for almost half an hour, the longest half hour in her life.

 Finally, the doctor called her in and broke the news, "I am very happy to confirm that you are expecting, Mrs. Bariya but your iron levels are very low, if it is not managed properly there will be complications in the Pregnancy. I will prepare a diet chart and make sure you eat healthy every time." Said the doctor. 

Reena heaved a sigh of relief, thanked god, took the diet chart, and settled in her car. 

She called Rocky and informed him to come home as soon as possible and she drove home.

 Reena stood on the balcony enjoying the breeze. 

Meanwhile, Rocky was bewildered by Reena calling him home, according to him, she was not doing well and she told him that she was leaving Lifeline Hospital on call.

 That made him worry a lot, he rushed to his mansion and found her standing on the balcony. 

Reena heard footsteps and turned to find her husband standing there with a worried look on his face.

 He came near her and hugged her tight and broke the hug slightly and cupped her face. "Baby, you alright nah?" with concern dripping in his voice. 

"Rocky, I am fine but... but we have a problem." Said Reena. 

"What it is baby?" asked Rocky with a slight shiver in his tone.

 "I do not know how will you react to the news I am going to give or how are we going to manage things, if you don't want this it's fine, but think carefully." Said Reena. 

"Shona, you are scaring me a lot." Said Rocky trembling. 

Reena took his hand and placed it on her tummy and looked at Rocky with tears in her eyes.

 Rocky took a moment to digest the news and looked at her and nodded slightly to confirm his thoughts.

 Reena burst into tears and hugged him tight, "Oh Rocky, I am pregnant. I am having your baby." Said Reena in a teary voice.

 "Oh, Shona this is the best news. Thanks, baby, thanks a lot." cried Rocky holding Reena close to him.

 He broke the hug and cupped her face and kissed her forehead and cupped her face and said "Thank you, Shona. I love you a lot." 

"Rocky, are you sure?" asked Reena. 

"Baby, I want this baby, the symbol of our love. A part of me and you." Said Rocky.

 "Why are you asking this question? Don't you want?" asked Rocky.

 "I want Rocky, I do but Reya. She is already very possessive about you and me, will she be able to handle it if we divide the love and attention?" asked Reena worriedly.

 "We have to teach her, Shona." Said Rocky kissing her nose. 

"I am the happiest man in the world." Said Rocky as he lifted her and twirled her. 

"Oh, Rocky I am feeling dizzy. Stop please." Said Reena and Rocky made her sit on the bed, "So what did the doctor say?" asked Rocky picking up her reports.

 "She has given me a diet chart and I must improve my iron levels to have a smooth pregnancy." Said Reena. 

"Okay, from this moment I forbid you from doing any work. No cooking, lifting Reya, or going to work. Even I am going to work from home and keep you in bed arrest." Said Rocky caressing her cheek.

 "But, Rocky..." started Reena.

 "I missed this during Reya's time and I am not ready to miss even a second this time." Said Rocky. 

"Okay." Said Reena as she hugged him tight and snuggled to his chest.

 "When are we going to reveal this to our family?" asked Reena from his chest. 

Rocky was caressing her head with one hand and his other hand was on her tummy. "Evening, when Papa and Reya are back." Said Rocky kissing her head.