CHAPTER-24

Thanks for Voting and commenting on my previous Chapter.

And Sorry for not updating yesterday, unexpectedly I went out and returned very late.

Reya took Reena to her hostel and made her sit on the bed and said, "Try to forget things Ree, I know it's quite difficult the entire world has seen your most private moment, time changes and people forget." Reena looked at Reya and said, "My first meeting with your Dad, it is ruined he will never forget this." "Papa likes you." Said Reya wiping away Reena's tears. "He was a bit surprised about Rocky's sudden interest in business and Rocky has even started to invest in shares and other properties. Papa was searching for the reason and today he found out it was you. Continued Reya. 

Reena looked at her shocked, "Really?" she asked. Reya nodded positively and said, "Now go change your clothes I'll order some food and we'll chill." Reena spent the entire afternoon with Reya. They both watched movies, when they were halfway through their third movie Reya's phone rang, it was Rocky he told her that Ma was waiting for her so Reya left the place after consoling Reena. But Reena's mind knew that Rocky sent Reya away so that he can be with her as expected within minutes after Reya left Reena heard someone knocking on her window. Reena opened it and let Rocky in he immediately hugged her tight and rubbed her back to soothe her. 

"Shona, baby I know my sister would have chattered away about Papa, right?" asked Rocky breaking the hug slightly. Reena nodded slowly and Rocky cupped her face and rested his forehead on hers and whispered against her lips, "Papa approves of our relation." Reena was once again speechless after hearing Rocky. She closed her eyes tears rolled out of them, Rocky slowly kissed away her tears and kissed her eyes deeply, and pecked her nose. "Shona please you have already cried a lot so no more tears." Said Rocky in a choked-up tone.

 They both settled on the bed, "We must somehow convince Ma, then we will be married and we'll always be on each other's side." Said Rocky rubbing her forehead and pecking her swollen eyes. Reena slowly drowsed as Rocky's fingers massaged her temple. Reena slept in Rocky's chest that night listening to his heartbeats and he cocooned her in his arms making her feel safe,

Reena and Reya walked into the office the next day, Reena was a bit surprised as none of them made any remarks about her, she knew it was Rocky's instruction. No guy lifted their head to even look at Reena after witnessing Rocky's anger the previous day. Reena's laptop was damaged so she did the presentation again on Reya's laptop.

 Meanwhile, Ram and Rocky were thinking of ways to reveal Rocky's relationship with Priya. After lunch, Reya dragged Reena to Ram's cabin where Rocky was also making plans and discarding them. Reena hesitated a bit to face Ram but Reya assured her and made her sit with her. Ram smiled a bit and acknowledged her, Reena returned the smile and looked at Rocky whose forehead was knitted she wanted to kiss that frown away and she would cradle him in her arms and soothe away his pains. Her thoughts were broken when Reya squealed, "Idea!" Everyone looked at her and Reya started to speak, "Ma is fervently looking for a bride in business circles so Papa you present Ree's profile and Ma will check on it and Rocky must show a little interest in Ree's profile, so Ma will consider this and will fix this." Finished Reya.

 Rocky got up, thumping Reya on her shoulder, and said, "Shona is the reason for us to discover that Reya has a brain." Reena chuckled whereas Reya stuck her tongue out. Ram smiled at the siblings, however, they fought or teased they love each other from the bottom of their hearts. Soon, Reya made Reena's profile and took a printout, and passed it to Ram. "You show this to Ma, Papa."

After office hours, Reya and Ram left for their mansion and Rocky drove Reena to her hostel. During the drive, Rocky took Reena's hand and kissed the back of her hand, and said, "Things happened fast nah Shona." Reena smiled as he was holding her hand to his chest and she could feel his heart beating she placed her hand firmly there feeling the vibrations. "I like your Dad, he is super cool. Said, Reena. "And Reya told me you are acting more responsible and saving and investing" continued Reena. 

"Yes, I have to give you and our Princess a comfortable life nah." Said Rocky in an obvious tone. Reena's eyes widened and she slightly slapped his chest and said, "So you have already decided that we will be having a daughter." "Yes, Shona my cute little Princess I'll carry her everywhere and will make her sleep in my chest every night and will give the best for her. Said Rocky. Reena pouted, "This area is totally mine and I won't share it with anyone." Pointing his chest and saying. Rocky smiled and said, "Baby, I want your signatures on some papers as I want to buy some shares in your name." said Rocky in a serious tone. 

"Rocky, can I ask something," asked Reena. "Yes." Said Rocky. "You trust me this much, what if I just vanish without a trace one day." Asked Reena in a soft voice. Rocky stopped the car by applying a sudden brake. He looked at her with bloodshot eyes and said, "Never say such words, where will you go, come on say it where will you go? Can you live without me? Ah? Say it." Reena flinched a bit at his hard tone and her eyes filled quickly and said, "I just said it for fun, Rocky." Said Reena trying to move near him. 

Rocky punched the steering thrice, Reena tried to stop him she grabbed his hands and caressed them, and said, "If you have so much anger on me, hurt me not you." She slowly checked his hands and kissed them softly. "I just said that for fun, I didn't mean it I am sorry." Sobbed Reena. They heard some honking sounds and Rocky continued to drive the car. The rest of the ride was completely silent and when they reached the hostel, Reena went near Rocky and cupped his face, and planted a kiss on his lips but Rocky didn't even react. Reena moved away from him and said, "Please, vent out your anger I am sorry." Rocky turned his face to the other side and remained quiet. "Rocky please." Said Reena as she placed a deep kiss on his cheek.

 But Rocky's reaction was zero, she sighed and moved to his lap, and settled in his embrace, Reena fell asleep as she was in her comfort zone and Rocky felt her even breaths and put his arm around her, and pulled her a bit closer, both of them didn't know how long they stayed in that position until Rocky's phone rang. Both came out of the trance and Rocky attended the call Reya said something that made Rocky's eyes go wide.