CHAPTER-30

Thanks for voting and commenting on my previous chapters. And sorry for not updating yesterday.

Roeena's beauty sleep was disturbed by Reya as she shook them both awake. Reena mumbled something and snuggled into Rocky's neck. Reya punched Rocky's cheek making him open his eyes in fright. "Rocky get up and go fast Dadi will come here any moment." Said Reya in a furious whisper. Rocky saw his Shona sleeping like a baby and had no mind to wake her up but he had to so he whispered in her ears, "Shona, baby open your eyes nah." Reya boiled in anger as she was scared that Dadi might discover Rocky's midnight visit. She gave Reena a shake making her sit up and without a word she pushed off Rocky. Roeena was scared and shocked to see Reya in a furious avatar. 

Rocky managed to reach his room unnoticed and began to get ready for his big day. Meanwhile, Reena was clad in a silk sari and dripped gold ornaments. Rocky was brought to the mandap first and he did the rituals as instructed by the pandit, soon Reena was brought by Reya. His eyes popped out of their sockets as it was the first time he saw her dressed up like a bride. He wondered if she was the same girl who caught the ball and made him out for the first time. Her braided hair made her look like a cute school girl and she had a small nose pin on her button nose. Rocky found it cute at the same time he was concerned that it would hurt her. She sat next to him and looked at a star-struck Rocky. 

Reena's costume for the wedding

Rocky's costume for the wedding

She smiled at him and turned towards the audience. Roeena followed the rituals told by the pandit and Rocky finally took the nuptial chain in his hand and moved closer to Reena and asked if she was sure with his eyes. Reena blinked in assurance and he tied it around her neck making her his, officially. A  teardrop rolled from Reena's eyes, Rocky saw this and placed a pinch of sindoor on her forehead and pressed his lips on his forehead deeply. They stood up and Reya tied the end of their clothes together and they both took rounds around the holy fire. Rocky held Reena's hand very tightly as they took the pheras. 

Finally, they became a couple according to the law though they were a couple in their hearts. They took blessings from Indrajit, Ram, and Rajendra Desai while Priya stood a bit away from them. Ram shook his head in the negative direction indicating not to go near Priya. The wedding was followed by a grand feast arranged in the big gardens. It was a buffet and self-service, so Roeena had their food on the same plate a bit far from the guests. Rohan joined Reya and both had a chat while having their food. Reena fed Rocky a spoonful of biriyani and said, "I am the happiest person in the world." Rocky swallowed and said "But I'll be the happiest person by tonight." And winked at her.

 Reena's eyes widened and slightly hit Rocky's arm. Both fed each other to their heart's content. Post the feast the family members along with Roeena went to visit a mandir. Rocky saw Reena finding it difficult to climb the stairs wearing a heavy sari. He lifted her making Reena gasp and others giggle but Rocky cared for none except his Shona at that moment. They worshipped the Lord and Rocky got a call and he went aside to answer it while the pandit distributed the prasad. When he came back he saw everyone eating a ladoo and his Shona was waiting for him with one in her hand. She forwarded it to him but he broke a half ladoo, fed her and he ate the remaining half. 

When they went down the stairs Reena held Rocky's hand firmly to get down as she didn't wanna give a free show to everyone. And in the evening a Reception Party was held for Rocky's friends and the Business associates of the Bariyas. Rohan firmly attached himself to Reya and she too seemed to enjoy his company. There was a couple dance, and at that time Rocky saw Reya in Rohan's arms. He boiled in rage seeing his sister in some random guy's arms and he his grip around Reena's waist tightened a bit Reena cried in pain as the stone works in her dress pressed against her soft skin due to Rocky's pressure. This made Rocky come out of his trance. "Ah Rocky what are you doing?" scolded Reena. 

"I am sorry baby, I didn't mean to." Said Rocky slowly rubbing the area he pressed. "Where are you lost?" asked Reena as she followed his line of sight. "Oh, Reya and Rohan, Rocky I wanted to talk about them to you." Said Reena getting Rocky's concentration. "What?" asked Rocky looking at Reena. "I think Reya is interested in him." Said Reena with a smile making Rocky's worst fears come true. "They must take time and decide." Said Reena pulling Rocky close by outing an arm around his neck. Rocky came closer to her but his mind was somewhere else. Reena slowly rubbed her nose against his wanting his attention on him. Rocky smiled at his Shona who wanted him all to herself he bent and pecked her lips slightly and pulled her into his embrace.

 Rocky smiled at his Shona who wanted him all to herself he bent and pecked her lips slightly and pulled her into his embrace

Reena's costume for the party

Rocky's costume for the Party