CHAPTER-70

Do vote and Comment

After buying some clothes for Reena and Reya, they went to the kids' section to buy toys.

 Rocky ordered the shopkeeper to wrap every toy Reya touched. 

Finally, Reena stopped Reya as they were about to buy the whole shop.

 Reya's eyes fell on a huge teddy that was three times bigger than her.

 She looked at Rocky with pleading eyes and Rocky nodded at her and Reya near the doll and Reya hugged the teddy. 

Her action made the teddy move a bit and it almost fell on Reya scaring her, she let out a scream and ran towards Reena crying, "Mumma Mumma." 

Reena lifted her and hugged her and patted her back gently to soothe her.

 "Shh, it's okay baby." Rocky panicked seeing Reya cry and he tried to take her from Reena's arms but Reya snuggled into Reya's hold and refused to come to Rocky. 

"It's okay, Rocky she is a bit upset so she is a bit cranky, and it's almost time for dinner too." Said Reena checking her watch. 

Rocky looked at Reya who was sobbing burying her face in Reena's neck. 

"I lost track of time; I think she is hungry." Said Reena rubbing Reya's back.

 Rocky nodded and gestured for the workers to get him the bill fast.

 As he paid, the workers bundled the toys and loaded them into their cars.

 Rocky started to drive as Reena had a cranky Reya in her arms.

 Rocky cursed himself as he felt hungry and Reya was small and it would have hurt her. Reena directed him to one of Reya's favorite outlets.

By the time they reached the Restaurant, Reya's mood became a bit better. 

And Rocky looked at Reya longingly who was in Reena's embrace, Reena sensed this and slowly asked Reya, "Baby, will you be with Papa, Mumma will go to the washroom and come."

 "Okay." Replied Reya and she shifted to Rocky's lap. 

Rocky held her close and hugged her. 

The waiter came and Rocky looked at Reya in his embrace and asked, "What do want my princess?"

 "I want to eat burgers with lots of ketchup, brownies with ice cream, litchi mojito, and French fries." Rocky looked at the waiter and gestured for him to note down Reya's order.

 Rocky fed Reya with his hands Post dinner, Reena drove the car and Rocky slept with Reya in his embrace. 

As they reached their home, Reena looked at her babies who were sleeping and hugging each other.

 And Reena captured the scene on her phone. 

She slowly shook Rocky and woke him up and he carried a sleeping Reya in his arms and made her lie on her bed. 

Roeena changed and slept cuddling. 

The next morning, Reena opened her eyes and found herself in Rocky's embrace, she slowly came out of his hold and checked the clock. 

Her eyes popped out of their sockets as she realized that she had overslept. 

She came out of Rocky's arms and got ready quickly she woke Reya and made her ready and she started cooking breakfast. 

"Reya baby go wake up Papa and ask him to get ready." Said Reena busily cooking. 

Reya slowly walked into the room where Rocky was sleeping and she climbed on the bed and saw Rocky sleeping peacefully.