#33 Conspiracy

He was furious. That was an understatement. He couldn't really express how he felt. Speeding through the trees, he tried to control his emotions, looking for the closest place that could serve as a small hideout. He already had his father's kunai in his fingers, and as soon as he would find a suitable place, he would flash to her, he had already reached out to the marker on her ring. Letting his eyes glide over the trees and cliffs, Naruto stopped suddenly as he spotted a small cave. Quickly assessing the surroundings, he deemed it good enough, throwing the kunai he disappeared even before it had hit the ground.

Naruto didn't even look at the room he appeared in. He felt her hand before he saw her, their eyes meeting for a moment. She smiled, taking a bit of the worry off of the blondes shoulders .Quickly scanning over Fuu to see if anything would hinder her movement, he found nothing, grabbing her by the shoulder and flashing back towards the kunai he had thrown moments ago.

Once they were in the cave, Naruto immediately pulled his girlfriend into a hug, sighing quietly as he held her tightly. Fuu took a few moments before responding, her arms pulling him even closer to her as she buried her head into his shoulder. He felt her muscles relax after a few moments, the tension she had been holding falling off of her as a small sob sounded through the air.

"I got you." Naruto whispered, her body trembling a bit as he pulled back.

"Did they do anything to you?" He asked, after a few moments, lighting a small pile of wood he got out of a storage scroll.

"I don't know. They cut off my chakra and put me in a genjutsu. Even Chomei was cut off from the world. I think they didn't get to do anything, but I am not sure. I don't even know how long I was in the genjutsu." Fuu replied, shuddering a bit as she remembered the horrible feelings the illusion had put her through.

"I was searching for this place most of the time, but it isn't more than half an hour since the Anbu came. Can you overload the seal?" The blonde asked, knowing that she could easily overload any chakra restriction seal with her biju's chakra. The girl nodded, putting her hands together.

"They were talking about a remote kill seal. They said that the Hokage had implied that he wanted you to stay in the village. To them it seemed that that would only be possible by holding me hostage." Fuu recalled, her body starting to glow with chakra as the paper seal on her shoulder burned away.

"They?" Naruto asked, as he inspected the area where the seal had burned away, making sure that it was completely gone.

"Two old guys, one was called Danzo, the other I don't know. They even got the toad sage to work with them." Fuu stated, earning an alarmed look from her boyfriend.

"You need to take your clothes off." He almost ordered, as he quickly began to take off her top. Fuu complied, his tone of voice showing that this was serious.

"Why?" She asked, as she dropped her pants as well, Naruto quickly making his way to her back, beginning to inspect her skin.

"Jiraiya is a seal master. If he was involved, there is a chance that he gave you a seal that even Chomei can not detect." Naruto explained, moving straps of Fuu's bra to make sure that there was nothing under them. The green haired girl understood, beginning to check her front for seal or kanji or anything that didn't belong.

"No, you misunderstood." Fuu laughed awkwardly. "He came in after I had already gotten out of the genjutsu. He didn't do anything until you came along." She clarified, turning around to face her boyfriend again.

"Even so, when he is concerned, we can not be careful enough." The blonde replied, kneeling down to inspect her legs. When he moved up, he stopped before reaching her private area.