Just turn it off

Just hit over seven thousand views on the time I am writing this! And we are off to the Mud kingdom now, so excited. I am going to have to write this from scratch with no information at all! Also, I wrote a fanfiction that goes with the timeline from this fic, its going to be on the scorching. There isn't a song for this chapter.

"Goodbye! Come back soon!" Coral yelled at us as we flew away. Gill, and Anemone were also saying their goodbyes as they left. Tsunami sheading a few tears, "Don't worry, we will end the war, and I will visit as soon as I can." Tsunami said turning around and lifting off. Everybody else, following her.

Not even five minutes into their trip and everybody was already starting to get bored. "Hey Clay, you excited about getting to visit the Mud Kingdom?" Sunny asked him.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't, it's not the fact that I get to see what it looks like. I am more excited to see if I could find my family." Clay said with a smile on his face, thinking about his parents and potential siblings.

After that everybody else was quiet, thinking about their own parents. Peril, depressed that she barely ever got to even know Kestrel, and Tsunami was happy that her parents loved and respected her. And everybody else was wondering how their parents would turn out.

"Does anybody know why the Mudwings joined the war?" Glory cut the silence with the question. Clay shook his head no, "No... but it's probably going to be more difficult, I heard that the queen lost one of her brothers in the war..."

Everybody cringed at that, thinking of losing one of each other.

"So, how long is it going to take us to get to the mud kingdom?" Sunny asked the group.

"Hmm... about a day and a half." Starflight answered, "We are heading for the Delta, spend the night there, then we are heading for the Mud Kingdom."

The trip to the Delta was quiet, nobody had anything to talk about and it was a boring flight there. It was almost dark when they got there.

Clay looked to the group, "You guys go look for a place to spend the night, I am going to go look for something for us to eat tonight!"

"I'll go with you!" Peril said enthusiastically. Everybody just shook their head yes starting to look for somewhere secluded that nobody was going to be able to find them easily.

Clay and Peril broke off from the group heading to the ground to look for something to hunt.

"Do you know anything to hunt around here?" Peril asked Clay, who was looking around.

"Not a hundred percent sure... I remember Webs saying something about alligators living in the delta, but I am not sure?" Clay answered still looking around, starting to walk deeper into the swamps. Peril followed right behind him watching where she stepped, so she didn't start a fire.

Peril started remembering about what happened back at the Sea Kingdom, "Hey... sorry about back at the Summer Palace."

Clay stopped and looked at her confused, "What do you mean, you didn't do anything?"

Peril was confused now, "I almost got you killed, you ran straight into me, it was complete luck that you had fireproof scales."

Clay smiled at her after that, "Is that what this is about?" Clay asked completely turning towards her, "Peril, that wasn't your fault, it was Blisters fault that I ran into you."

Peril looked down after that concerned at herself, "It doesn't matter, I still should have been more careful and stayed back farther."

"Peril, you're fine it was an accident." Clay said starting to get concerned at how she was acting, "You were just trying to catch Blister, truthfully it's my fault that I ran into you, you should have been the first one to go after her since you are the fastest out of all of us."