For the Sibs!

Welcome to the twentieth chapter of this series, I am now done writing this story in its rough draft. Everything from here on out in this fiction is written in stone, no going back! I am almost done writing my other fic Birth of Wings. And the song I am making for this fiction is almost done, I hit a breakthrough for my main riff, and now I am working on the in-between riffs and the solo. No song for this yet, I have been jamming to Metalica's new album. Pls review this fic, it makes it feel like what I am doing is worth it.

Starflight was shocked at the sight that was before him, it was a wave of MudWings making their way into the arena.

The vote was happening today, and everyone was expected to be here for it. Mudwings in all colors of the earth were here.

Starflight was having a hard time with the headache he was getting right now, with all the minds around him, it sounded like a swarm of bees in his head.

Ever since he made it to the Mud Kingdom, he has been working on it by going to big public areas and trying to get used to all the minds.

Starflight learned that if he focused on one mind, it helped with blocking all the others out for just a bit. He has been doing that bye jumping dragon to dragon. Helping with his headache and trying to get a feel for how the vote was going to go.

What he saw in the dragon's minds was assuring. Almost everybody he looked at wanted the war to end.

Starflight knew that they were in pretty good shape and they shouldn't have to do anything too rash. They did have a plan for if somehow, the vote went sideways.

Flashback

Starflight was sitting at a table, with all the other dragonets there. They were planning what they were going to do after this vote.

"So, we are all in agreement that the Sky Kingdom is next, as long as the vote goes well?" Tsunami asked the group.

Everyone shook their heads, agreeing with her. "That is a pretty easy choice to make in my opinion," Glory answered.

"I agree," Starflight said before continuing, "I was talking with Moorhen, she said that the SkyWings were in the middle of a civil war, but Burn was still getting her troops from them."

Clay sighed, "You would think with Scarlet crippled and on the brink of being de-throned, that the SkyWings would focus on their own kingdom than a war."

"I know Scarlet pretty well, she loves violence more than she loves her own kingdom and it shows!" Peril said angrily.

Sunny thought of something, "So, we know we are going to the Sky Kingdom next as long as the vote goes well, but what is the plan if the vote doesn't work out."

Starflight already had a plan for this, but it would go against their more peaceful approach, "I was thinking of... capturing all the queens and doing a deep dive into their minds to see which one would be the best queen."

Clay shook his head, "It does sound like a good backup plan, but it's going to piss off a lot of dragons if we do that."

Starflight sighed, "I know you are right, but it's the only thing I could think of."

"For right now, we are going to place a lot of hope into this vote," Clay said.

End of Flashback

Starflight looked over at Clay, who was happily talking with his blood sibs, remembering the talk they had right before they made their way to the arena.

What, another Flashback!

Clay was getting ready to leave when his sibs stopped him to talk to him.