Celebration

There are 11,916 views as I am currently writing this chapter, thank guys. It means a lot that my fic is working its way up in the charts in the wings of fire fandom in popularity. This is a call out to all fandom members, I want to challenge you to write your own Wings of Fire fanfiction. I would love to see my viewer's ideas. Sadly for everybody who reads Wings of Fire fanfiction, there is a pitifully small amount of them compared to some other fandoms, come on guys, I know you can do it!

Clay was happy, the MudWings left the war, his family was safe, and now he was hunting with his brother Reed. Life was great. They were hunting for food for the celebration he and his friends were having, for successfully getting the MudWings out of the war.

They were going through one of the many swamps out in the Mud Kingdom. The cypress trees were huge, and the wildlife was plentiful. Clay had already visited one of the cypress swamps with Peril, so he knew what there was to see in these swamps, but he still liked to look at all the plants and wildflowers everywhere. The birds looked strange and there were fish everywhere in the swamps.

Reed was leading the way, having a bit more experience hunting alligators. It was nice, finally getting to spend some alone time with one of his brothers by himself. They whispered while they were hunting not wanting to scare anything away. They talked about various things, not really staying on a specific topic.

Reed and Clay were able to eventually catch two alligators, hauling them out on their backs, back to the place Clay and the dragonets were staying at.

Everybody was excited, especially the dragonets, they had never been to or thrown a party. Even Icicle was out, she was busy talking to the dragonets. She wasn't even being rude.

Clay walked into the kitchen to the house and put one of the alligators over a fire, letting it roast.

Reed put the other alligator on the table, starting to carve it up for consumption.

Icicle was busy talking with Crane. "No really, I don't know how you caught me that quickly!" Crane said, wondering back to how Icicle was able to catch her in such a short reaction time, and kill her.

To say Icicle was uncomfortable would be an understatement. "You are really calm about the whole, getting your throat ripped out?" Icicle said, grimacing, "Who just casually walks up to somebody who ripped their throat out and talks to them?"

Crane smiled at her, "It's war, ya, you may have almost killed me, but that was what you were supposed to do!"

Icicle just shrugged her shoulders, "Fair enough," Icicle remembered her original question, "When a princess is born, from a very young age, they are taught how to react quickly in case of an assassination attempt," Icicle answered, remembering her training, "Actually, my trainers put me through the same situation you gave me about a hundred times, its actually a mandatory thing that even the queen has to go through."

"Ohhh, I didn't even think about that, no wonder you crushed me instantly," Crane said impressed.

Icicle gave her a nod, "Thank you, it is reassuring that my annoying training is useful."

Starflight was busy talking with Turtle, and Umber was listening. Starflight and Turtle were happy talking with each other, both with a love of reading scrolls, and wanting to one day be Authors themselves. Umber was listening attentively, wanting to one day have an education, a thing that very few MudWings have.

Sora was talking with Glory, asking her various question about the plants she can grow with her powers, and which ones were her favorite.

Marsh and Pheasant were playing Scroll Tower with Sunny, whose tower was almost chest high now. Marsh was busy trying to match her in height, while Pheasant gave up a while ago, not being able to get her tower even a quarter of Sunny's height.