Preview

Sorry for those looking for an actual update chapter. But I just wanted to give you all a peek at book two, called Wings of Darkness. Wings of Power only has about 15 or twenty chapters left. I can't wait to finish this and work on the book I have been waiting for, for years.

One of the three moons... gone. Reduced to rubble. One of the holy moons itself. The ruble of the moon was being stood upon by the Dark Dragon himself.

The dark dragon was staring down the once, greatly respected and feared Dragonets of Destiny, who were now beaten, battered... and utterly humiliated in the face of what has happened in the last couple of weeks.

The dark dragon laughs as the now-adult Dragonets of Destiny stand in front of him for one last challenge.

"You pathetic mortals!" The dark dragon shouted, "You still challenge me, even though I know have the power of the GODS THEMSELVES!" the dark dragon said as the world trembled around him.

Clay walks in front of his family, holding his wings out to protect them from the monster in front of the group, standing strong for what was probably their last battle.

The dark dragon stopped laughing, not liking the dragons in front of him who were not cowering like they should be.

"Then so be it..."

The dark dragon lunges at the group, looking like death itself.

Starflight shoots out of bed, drenched in sweat.

Another dream... or a vision of impending doom.

Not very long, sorry, But the second book is about halfway from being finished. I just wanted to give you guys a glimpse of it.