Short...

Nanana! New chapter! Go read it... I guess... since you're here ya know?

The scorpion den came into sight as the dragonets and their prisoner flew over the desert.

"This shit town, why out of everywhere, did you take me to here?" Burn hissed.

Tsunami flew down next to her, giving the princess a glare, "This is where you are going to stay till we find out what to do with you."

"Why don't you just kill me?" Burn glared back, "That's what most dragons would do."

Tsunami shook her head, "Now where's the fun in that?" she said with a grin, "No, we are going to put you on trial for the crimes you have committed, and then the SandWings will decide what to do with you," she said as the group landed in front of the Scorpion Den.

Burn started to laugh, which would have been terrifying if she wasn't currently being led like a dog down the streets of the Scorpion Den. Being dragged by one of Glory's vines and Starflight's shadow.

Every dragon that they passed by looked like they had just seen a ghost, seeing what was considered the cruelest out of all the princesses being in that state from a group of dragonets.

The dragonets all looked up into the skies, hearing someone yell in anger.

"Damnit, why did you bring her hear!?" Thorn yelled in anger.

Sunny looked apologetic, "Sorry Mom, but we needed somewhere to keep her for just a bit."

"I understand that, but you're putting a huge target on this town," Thorn said annoyed, "We have finally got some peace around here, we don't need that kind of attention."

"And we will make sure that nobody touches you're town mom, we just need a place for her to stay for a hair bit," Sunny pleaded her case.

Thorn sighed, pinching the bridge of her snout, "Fine, but she better not be a problem for us!"

Sunny smiled and hugged her mother, "Thanks, mom."

Thorn smiled and hugged her back.

They put Burn in one of the jail cells inside the outclaws base, deep in the town where it would be hard to find her.

Qibli locked the jail cell door and turned around to look at the group, "So... what now?"

Tsunami spoke up first, "I don't think we should raid Burn's stronghold just yet, i think we should wait for just a bit and see what happens."

Sunny gave her a confused look, "Why?"

"Because we need to be together for these last few steps," Starflight explained, "We are so close to ending this war."

"We can't mess up by being spread out and hunting for the two other princesses and take a risk of losing Burn," Tsunami said, "Especially since she is technically wining the war."

Sunny frowned, "Do you guys think that Blister or Blaze are going to show themselves or something."

Starflight nodded, "Guaranteed, Burn is captured and her army in shambles, they would be stupid to not try something."

Sunny nodded understanding, "So... what should we do for right now then?"

Starflight shrugged his wings, "Go out and chill for a bit, just remember that anything could happen..."

Sunny smiled and walked off, heading for her mother's hut.

Peril gave a smile to Clay, "Want to go get something to eat?"

Clay smiled and nodded, "You know me so well," Clay said as he followed her out the door.

Everyone else looked at each other and just shrugged their shoulders and walked off to go do who knows what.

Oh my god, I am so sorry. I did NOT realize how short this chapter was. I swear that the next chapter will be WAY longer. Ima go kms now.