Sleep

Who is the crowd, that peers into the stage... just not today! Man, I love listening me some metal. New chapter, as always, recommended listening to your favorite music but the song that inspired this chapter is Primo Victoria.

Blaze stared down the five SandWings in front of her with a hard judgmental glare. The five dragons in front of her were here five strongest and most skilled dragons in her army.

"I hope you all know how important your mission is..." Blaze muttered.

The middle dragon in the group who was also the largest nodded, "Yes your majesty!"

"Remember, if you can't get her hear cleanly and silently without the dragonets seeing you, kill her on the spot," Blaze explained, "We can't let this opportunity pass."

The whole group nodded their heads and the leader kneeled in front of the princess, "As the captain of this mission, we will not fail you!"

Blaze nodded her head, "Good, the moment the raid starts and we draw the dragonets out of the city, get into the town and capture Burn," She finished, the group nodded and left the tent.

Blaze snorted to herself as she turned around to go and lay down for the rest of the evening. They were more than likely going to fail but it was worth a shot.

Glacier was so handy having her elite guards train a few of her dragons. The "Desert Storm" were her own group of elite dragons for her own use.

Her mind started to wander over the last phew day's events. Many of her soldiers had started questioning their loyalty to her but after the strange teleportation incident, they has started to believe that she had been "picked" to win this war.

Blaze sighed as she laid down, she had no idea what had happened, but it was smart to play it off like she had a clue.

She was just happy that she didn't have to fake being an incompetent idiot anymore. Tthe last couple of years, she had been giving herself a migraine from just how annoying it was.

It didn't matter, tonight they were going to "raid" the town and a contender would be out of the game... just another day of using deception.

Glory was basking in the bright sunlight, enjoying the warming rays. Resting up against a black dragon to her right.

A loud cracking noise went off and Glory's pleasant dream was ruined, her eyes opening of groggily. She looked out the window to her room and saw a building catch fire from an explosion.

Glory hissed as she ran downstairs and out the door, looking up at the offending SandWings, "Can't you literally attack us any other time of the day!"

Clay burst out of the door right behind her with the other dragonets behind them, looking up into the sky at the raiding army, all of them looked pissed at being woken up at such an hour.

Starflight shook his head, trying to get rid of the sleepiness, "They are here for Burn like we talked about!" Starflight yelled over the roaring offenders, "We need to protect the town, just make sure you don't kill anyone!"

The group nodded in agreement and launched into the air, all of them having bags under their eyes and pissed.

He said no killing, he didn't say anything about beating the shit out of them! Tsunami thought to herself as she punched a SandWing getting ready to breathe a stream of flame.

Glory was the next one up... you don't get in the way of a RainWing and their sleep. She had grown some wood and wrapped her claws in it, currently using the wood like brass knuckles, slamming her claws into any dragon that got close to her with a fiery rage.