Chapter 2

Freen's Pov

I am here at my company checking some important documents. My parents fixed my marriage with a girl name Becky. I really can't say anything. My parents and grandmother supported me in everything. They just want me to get married. So I can do that for them.

Everyone say marriage can change someone in a good way. Let's see if I can get change like I used to be before.

I used to be a very bubbly girl before. But now due to company stress. I have became cold.

I am mafia boss now not any mafia but the biggest mafia in the whole world. (The Chankimha Clan.) We don't kill innocent people. I only kill the bad and mean people in the society. Me and my Bros(Heidi,Engfa and Kirk) together rule the whole underworld. I have most of the power tho.

" I am going out I have some important work. I have signed the document. Check them and make a presentation till tomorrow evening. And say everyone we are having a meeting tomorrow evening." I said to my secretary.

" Yes boss I will do as directed" she replied then bow and then left my room.

I then went outside and went on to a restaurant. I have a meet up with this girl name Becky today. When I arrived there. I took out my phone to see the photo of her my grandma send me so that I can recognize her.

 I took out my phone to see the photo of her my grandma send me so that I can recognize her

Not to lie but she looks beautiful though. Then I search for her and found her sitting in a corner of restaurant. She waved at me like a happy child.

I went on and then sit beside her.

" Nice to meet you. I am Becky" she said offering a handshake

" I am Freen"I replied with my cold tone and shaked her hand a little.

" I hope we can get along" she said

I just hummed as a response. We then ordered some river prawns.

" What are your hobbies" she asked

" I love working" I replied

" Ohh I see. Your cold tone is good though" she replied.

Okay she has a good behavior. Impressive. Others just get angry when I reply with my cold tone.

Then the river prawns arrived. She was having a hard time pulling up the skin so I put the a skinless prawn at her plate.

" Thank you" she replied smiling sweetly. Okay she is a bit childish.

Then we went on a walk along the river . She slipped

" Ahh. Yah help me. It's hurt" she acted like a child. I smiled a bit I hope she didn't notice it.
I then helped her.

" Your smile suits you." She said winking at me.

I messed up.

" I didn't smile,okay" I replied

" Don't lie now." She replied pinching my cheeks.

I just sighed. I would have surely got angry if someone else would have pinched my cheek but this girl is really something.

" Let's go home. Your parents would be waiting for you" I said

" Again cold tone but don't worry I will change thay soon" she said and then started walking out of the restaurant.

" How would you go home" I asked

" I would take a taxi" she said

" Let me give you a ride." I said. I obviously don't want this kid to go alone at night. She is in my responsibility now.

" Concern. I see. Okay" she said and then gave me smirk. This kid is really testing my patience.

I then gave her a ride. When we reached home.

" Thank you for caring for me." She said and then kiss my cheeks and then went outside leaving me in complete shock.

She then waved before closing the door. I don't know but my hand has already waved at her.

I then drived to my own house. I smiled remembering her kissing my cheeks. Wait did I just smiled. Whatever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Becky is really gonna bring back the old Freen. Wedding in the next chapter. ❤️

 ❤️