Chapter 1

Becky Pov

"Becky wake up you're getting late for school". Someone sprinkle water on me. I knew who it was.

"Mom I am waking up" I said.

Mom went downstairs. I wake up and stretched my body. I went to take a shower and then dressed for school. I went downstairs to have breakfast.

" Good morning mom" I kissed her cheek.
" Good morning sweetie" she replied. Then served me some scrambled eggs with some pancakes.

Then dad came. We greeted each other.
" I have something important to discuss with you sweetie after you return from school."

Okay dad I replied
.
.
Time skip after coming back from school.
Still becky's pov

I went home after a tiring day at school. I saw mom and dad waiting for me at the dining table. I went to my room and quickly change to comfortable clothes and went down to sit beside them.

" What happen dad you look so serious." I asked.

" We have something to tell you sweetie. I hope you cooperate." Dad said

" We actually arranged your marriage." Mom said leaving me in complete shock.

" What? How? With whom?" I asked still in complete shock.

" With Freen." Dad replied my eyes widen at the the name.

" You mean Freen Soracha Chankimha" I asked them still in utter shock.

" Yes sweetie. The one you fell in love with" My dad replied.

" Thank you very much dad" I said hugging both of them.

Then I went to sit on the car to go to school.

You must be wondering who is Freen to me. Well she is my childhood sweetheart. My first and last love. She is the one who protected me through my childhood school bullies. But I had to leave for England. We promised to meet each other again and get married. But before a year of me coming back to Thailand. She got into a car accident and lost most of her child memories including me. From that day I cried to sleep for God knows how many months. But now faith is making us together again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: you will know about their childhood slowly. Till then stay tuned.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️