Chapter 12

❤️4.75k views❤️

⭐212 votes⭐

Thank you so much for all of this. I am crying (happy tears). This really encourage me a lot. ❤️Please keep voting. Lots of love buddies.❤️
__________________________________________________

Next Morning
No one pov
9:30 a.m.

Becky and Freen are having breakfast right now. Today's holiday. Happy Sunday 😄. They are eating some french toast and their usual drinks. The atmosphere is quite and calm as the two are eating slowly enjoying it.

Freen then suddenly remembered something

" Take your wife for a nice date today otherwise you will see my worst side"
This is exactly what her mom said to her today morning. She drank her Balck coffee finishing it. Then she sighed a bit. She saw Becky still eating.

" Becky....."

" Hmm yes.."

" Actually I.. mean... would you like to go shopping with me"

" Sure Freen I did love to"

"Then Maybe we can have lunch after it."

" Are you indirectly asking me for a date huh"

"Huh... No no it's weekend... And we don't have.. groceries at home. That's why"

" Only if you say so" Becky replied as she stood up and grabbed the plates to take it to the sink and wash it. Freen went upstairs.

" I should make some reservations first " Freen thought and then called someone to make some reservations.

" What should I do to make this a date. Ahh I don't know anything about this things" Freen then thought for a while.

(A/n: Do you need some advice)

Author appeared out of nowhere.

" What are you doing here" Freen asked the Author.

(A/n:I just wanted to ask if you need any help you know for the date )

" First of all its not a Date" Freen fired back.

(A/n: yeah lie to yourself not me)

" Ok ok suggest me something then" Freen sighed and replied.

(A/n: First of all book a restaurant with a nice view. The restaurant should be at a high floor. Then buy some flowers for her and set it up in the table. Buy some wine if you want to. Wear something nice. Take her for boating. Okay. )

Author explained everything to Freen. While Freen noted it down in her notepad. she then call the restaurant owner to make the settings.
After ending the call she finds out author has gone.
.
.
Time skip
At the mall
12:30 p.m

Freen and Becky are shopping in the mall owned by Freen. Becky is alone now as Freen said she has to go to the washroom. It was a lie obviously. She went to buy a gift for Becky. She went to a jewellery store and bought a nice diamond necklace for Becky. It was small but elegant and expensive.

"I am not good at buying jewellery" That's what Freen thought and sighed

Freen the went near Becky to see her at the counter in the line.

" Oh sorry I am late. Let me hold this things" Freen went near Becky and hold the plastic bags full of things. Both of them then went to their car. Freen put the bags in the backside. She drove to the restaurant where they're gonna have their DATE.
.
.

1:15 p.m
At the restaurant
20th Floor

" Wow the view is really nice. I really like this flowers too. It's so good in here" Becky told to Freen happily smiling. Becky was really happy.

" We should order something" Freen asked Becky. They ordered their food. While waiting Becky looked outside and enjoyed the view. Freen saw this and thought of thinking the author for the help.

The food arrived. They started eating.

" Mmm it's really tasty" Becky exclaimed.

" Yeah right. We should visit here again" Freen replied .

Becky gave her a nod. After finishing eating they went to a park nearby to try it's boat. The scheme was a couple could book their own boat and ride it own their own. They went there.