Chapter 18

Thank you so much. Please keep voting. I love you guys a lot.

Please ignore my grammar mistakes as English is not my first language. I am Indian girl.

What's your nationality?? I would love to know about you all.

Enjoy 😊😊
_______________________________________________

Morning
At Airport

Englot, Heina, Freenbecky,Kade and Kirk are here in the airport for their trip to Hawaii.

All of them seem happy to go to Hawaii with their partners.

Freen, Engfa , Heidi and Kirk has not gone to vacation for such a long time now as they mostly focus on their work but now that they're married things have changed in a good way.

At the checking counter. The checking lady was afraid to see the cold faces(of the Mafias).

" Freen you 4 are scaring the people with your cold looks" Becky said to Freen. Becky three friends agreed with her. Freen looked at her with a smile.

" I am always like that with everyone expect my close ones" Freen replied her three Bros agreed with her. Their wives face palmed.

S
K
I
P

At Hawaii
Evening 7:00 p.m.

Everyone are now at their rooms with their partners. The bottoms are in their room sleeping while the mafias are in the living room.

They are staying in a private resort own by Freen.

" We can't even say them the real reason why we came here" Kirk said and all of the Mafias sighed. The fact that they have not came here
Was not for vacation.

" We can't just say them that we have came here for a mission." Engfa said.

" I agree with her we can't say them we are Mafias." Freen said.

" And they fact that they hate Mafias as they think everyone of them is bad. Like we exist bro" Heidi said and the other three agreed with her.

" And even if we left them at home. Their safety would have been more in danger" Freen said.

They sat their and think about their next plan.

Author Pov

So will the Mafias be able to complete their mission and return back safely to their house with their partners or faith has something else decided for them.