Chapter 8

11:30 p.m.

Freen and Becky have already reached home. They have changed into some comfortable clothes. Both of them are in the living room now.

The atmosphere was silent but suddenly some growls were heard. This was coming from both of the wives stomach 🤣.

They looked at each other embarassed

" I am hungry. I am gonna cook some noddles you want some." Becky stood up from the sofa and asked Freen. Freen who is now hungry gave her a nod.

"Okay then come inside and help me" Becky said as she entered the kitchen. She started taking out the requirements.

Both of them cooked together and helped each other. They cooked some pad thai. Freen's loved spicy and Becky had it made to her liking.

They then arranged the table and served themselves pad thai. They sat down to eat

" This is really tasty" Becky said slurping the noodles..

" Yes they're tasty" Freen agreed with her.

Both of them ate quietly. Then they head towards there bedroom to sleep. As it's already past midnight.

Becky lay on the bed and opened her arms.

" What are you doing?" FREEN asked her

" Asking you for cuddles" the younger one replied smiling.

" I am not cuddling with you" Freen replied back sternly.

" Then should I call your mom" Becky said with innocent eyes but smirking.

" No no don't I am going" Freen said sighing in defeat.

Freen's mom have told Becky that if Freen disagree in something then Becky can call her and Freen will surely be in trouble.

She went near Becky and hugged her. Becky wrapped her arms around Freen's neck while Freen's hand was on Becky waist and her face near her neck.

" Good night Freenky" Becky said.

" Mmm. Good night" Freen replied and quickly fell alseep. After a few minutes.

" I hope you can remember me again bunny. I am back and I have kept my promise." Becky said smiling. As she kissed the older ones head and drifted into her sleep.

_______________________________________________

(A/n: I have Changed the story plot for some more fun and also the story title. I have made this story gip. Gip Freen.)