Chapter 6

Here's a update for you all. Sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Do vote. I love to read your comments.(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤❤️

Yours truly
Author A
_________________________________________________

Next Day At work
No one's pov

Becky has been assigned as Freen's personal assistant.

At the Chankimha Building

Freen is sitting on her CEO chair signing files one by one. The environment is calm and quite. The room was also cooler than outside.
Just a few distance from Freen there was sitting her cute wife checking files and then giving it to Freen for her signature.

Yes Becky is working inside Freen's office. This is what Freen parents want. They want both of them to become close.

Becky was cracking her fingers when suddenly she saw Freen's face. Freen was completely busy not minding the lovable stare of Becky.

" She looks so beautiful even when she works. " Becky thought in her mind.

A few minutes later

Becky sat up from her chair and held the last few files on her hand and went towards Freen's desk to give to her.

" Boss here are the last few files you need to sign up for today. " BECKY said handing Freen the files. Freen took it from her hand.

" Gosh it feels like electricity just ran through me now." Becky thought as Freen hands touched her.

Becky stood there until Freen Finished signing everything up.

" What are the other schedules for today" Freen asked Becky.

" Boss today there is a staff meeting at the evening. For a hour. Then you have to go to a business party" Becky replied casually

" Yeah ok ask the driver to prepare for the party" Freen asked and Becky gave her a nod. She bowed and then turn back to go out of the office. When she was midway

" Ahmm Becky" Freen called her.

Becky turned back and went near Freen

" Yes boss. You want to say anything else" Becky asked meeting the nervous gaze of Freen

" Ahm actually the party holder has asked us to come with our part-ners" Freen told not meeting Becky eyes. Becky stood there waiting for Freen to Finish her words.

" So I want you to come with me. Is that okay with you" Freen asked Becky. The whole world knows about their marriage and Freen thought that it's better to introduce Becky to some of her business partners rather than letting her stay alone at the Mansion.

Becky gave her a gummy smile.

" I did love to go with you. " Becky answered. Freen sighed in relief.

" Okay then you can go now" Freen said.

" Again she turned into the cold bunny pfft" Becky thought to herself. She then walked out of the office to do the work given by Freen.
.
.
.
.
7:00p.m
At the meeting hall

" So meeting ends here now." Freen said

" Keep up with the good work. The one to improve the most in the field will get a very good bonus. So work hard starting from today" Freen continued and stood up followed by her employees.

All the employees bowed at her and then walked out of the meeting hall leaving Freen and Becky alone inside the meeting hall.

" Becky meet me in the car. We will go home and get ready. Then we will go directly to the party from their. The party starts at 8:00" Freen said to Becky in her cold voice.

" Yes let's go" Becky said happy and excited 😊😊

They got inside the car. Freen drove to their Mansion. They got inside. The party was black themed. Couples have to wear matching colour dresses.