Chapter 14

TIME SKIP
AFTER 3 MONTHS
_________________________________________

Freen Pov

I am sitting here in the dining table watching Becky cook dinner for us. In these past three months I have started to love Becky. She always take care of me, cook me food, give me medicine and mostly she loves me a lot. It feels like we know each other from the very beginning.

She looks so cute right now. I will soon confess my feelings for her. Soon, I will reply back to her I Love You. I smiled to myself thinking about her.

She has her hair open. She was struggling with her hair open. I took a hairband from the drawer and went inside the kitchen.

" Let me help you" I said as I tied her hair into a ponytail. She looked back at me with a gummy smile.

" Thank you Bunny" She said. I gave her a smile. She returned to cooking. The food was almost done. So, I started to take out the plates.

S
K
I
P

Night 11:00 p.m

" Bunny don't cry" The short girl said wiping away the tears of the taller girl.

" But bb you're leaving me alone here how can I not cry " the taller one said sadly.

" I will come back soon" the shorter one said.

" What if you don't? "

" I will come back bunny. Then we will get married"

" Pinky Promise"

" Yes Pinky promise"

They hugged each other tightly sobbing in each other embrace. Knowing that they will meet again after years.

" Let's go baby we are getting late." A lady came and took the shorter girl with her. They sat in the car. Both the kids wave at each other.

" I will wait for you bb" the taller one said as she stood there crying.

Freen sat up after the dream ended. She has been seeing this dream for fast few days.
F

reen was covered with sweat. Becky also woke up.

" What happened Freen" Becky asked worried.

" Nothing.... I just saw a dream... Bad dream" Freen replied. Becky gave her a nod. Freen lay down again. Becky cuddled with Freen.

After Freen fell asleep. Becky kissed her cheeks.

" I love you bunny. Your bb loves you so much" Becky whispered. She then went to sleep.

Only if Freen wasn't asleep she would have figured out something.