Chapter 31

Please Continue To Love And Support This....

Do Vote And Make This Chapter Reach 50 + votes

JEALOUS BECKY ON THE WAY ➡️
_______________________________________

Next Morning

Freen Pov

I am currently downstairs cooking our breakfast. And Becky is currently taking a shower.

As much as I want to take a shower.... I know that we will do something again. And she is already sore. So yeah....

I continued cooking chocolate pancakes for my baby cause according to her it's quick, easy and delicious.

I smiled remembering about her.

Someone hugged me from behind making me flinch but soften suddenly as I recognised her smell....

" Good Morning Bunny"

I smiled. Her morning voice is so cute.

" Good morning bb"

" Hmmm.... It's smell so delicious. I am hungry" She said quickly as she hugged me more burying her head behind my back making me giggle.

I turned off the gas as I finished cooking.

" Aigoo my baby" I said as I pinched her cheeks. Her cheeks are so fluffy I can't help but pinch it every other time... Hehehe

" You always pinch my cheeks hmpp" she said pouting making me kiss her cheeks which turned red.

" Go and take a sit ... I am done cooking... " I said. She nodded and went ahead to the dining table.

Making me giggle cause she was walking like a cute little penguin.

Fast Forward ⏩ ⏩

No one's pov....

Becky was sitting infront of freen's desk inside freen's office which is big as a apartment...

She felt someone's gaze on her making her look up.

She saw her wife sitting on her own desk looking at her with love doe eyes. Freen was so lost looking ate her she didn't even realise that Becky was already looking at her.

Becky cleared her throat making freen flinch...

Freen just smiled at her while lovingly looking at her.

" If you just look at me like that all the time... Who's gonna finish your work huh...?? " Becky asked eyeing the piles of paper on her wife's desk...

" Ohh sweetheart nothing's more important than you" freen replied giving her a smirk .....

Becky cursed herself for blushing with freen's words too easily....

Time Skip........

Becky was going through the files that Freen just signed. Suddenly someone knocked on the other

" Come on" Freen said in her usual cold tone.

Becky looked up to see who it was and cursed under her breath....

And God if stare could kill that person will be dead by now. It was one of freen's old employee who definitely LOVES to flirt with freen. Freen being professional doesn't really notice it.

But that doesn't stop Becky from noticing it.

The employee was wearing a tight red dress.. which definitely isn't considered as office outfit.

She walked while swaying her ass and caressing her own hair.

" Whore" Becky mumbled while trying to act as if she was checking the papers....

" Good Morning Mam.... Here are some papers that you told us to check" The employee said in a sluty voice.

" Okay... I will let you know if any more modification is needed" Freen replied while signing down the papers given by Becky.

" By the way.... Boss... Can you go on lunch with me" The employee asked while playing with her hair.

And only if Becky didn't have much patience that woman would have been killed by now....

(A/n: Lol 😂😂)

Freen looked up to her. The employee looked at her playing innocent.

" Sorry but I can't ... I have lunch plans with my wife... Maybe some other time..." Freen said making that employee clench her jaw. She just smiled at Freen and looked towards Becky who was smiling while (pretending to) checking the papers.

" Okay Boss... I am gonna go now then" The employee said disappointed and bow before leaving.

" That's right know your damn place bitch" Becky mumbled as she saw her walking away.

It was already lunch time by now. So freen closed the few documents left and took the checked documents to Becky's table and placed it there.

" Baby... Let's go eat lunch" Freen said as she closed the papers Becky was checking. Making Becky sigh...

" Why...?? Go with that employee of yours.." Becky said voice filled with jealousy making Freen gulp...

" B--But... You saw I rejected her..."

" But you said maybe some other time... Go now and save time" Becky said rolling her eyes. Freen sighed knowing better not to argue with her wife about this....

Becky was about to leave. Freen hold her arm and made her face her. Freen put her arms around her waist and pull her closer.

" Baby... You know that employee is just a employee nothing else... Baby please" Freen said

" Yeah right... Sorry for overreacting" Becky said with a little guilt in her voice for overacting....

" Mmm .. its okay... But don't you think I deserve a reward...??" Freen asked while smirking. But she didn't expect what happened next.

Becky stood on her toes...

" So let's test your new sofa... Right..??" Becky whispered seductively while bitting freen's earlobe sending chills down Freen's body.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-------------------------------------------------------

Office romance next....???
Let me know... Lol 😂😂