Chapter 10

Thank You For

170+ Votes ⭐⭐

3.72k views

I am so thankful to you all. Lots of loves buddies. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

__________________________________________________

Inside the car in which Freenbecky are going to the restaurant.

" Don't complain about me to my mom" Freen told driving.

" Why shouldn't I" Becky asked.

" Otherwise you will be in trouble" Freen told her. She gave her a glare and again focused on the road.

" You will be in trouble too Ms Soracha" Becky replied back smirking 😏.

" If you will complain about me then I will complain about you. How does that sound Miss Rebecca?" Freen replied back smirking.

Becky gulped and looked at freen.

" Ok let's make a deal you and I will not complain about each other" Becky told the older one.

" That sounds good" Freen replied

"DEAL" Becky asked offering her hand. Freen shakes hands with her.

"Deal" Freen replied still focusing on the door.
.
.
.
Freenbecky went to their Family restaurant. Yeah it's the five star restaurant where they're gonna have dinner. They were dressed like this:

 They were dressed like this:

(A/n: Such a good looking couple

(A/n: Such a good looking couple. I can't-- 😭😭)

At the restaurant. They went to the VVIP floor. Then they spot their parents their sitting while talking with eachother. They went near them and greeted them. The couple sat beside each other. The whole floor was empty except them and their parents. (That's what the owner did emptied the whole floor.😏)

They ordered food and while waiting for it they started talking.

" How are you Freen" Freen's mom asked her only daughter.

" I am good mom" Freen replied. then mrs Armstrong asked

" Is Becky taking good care of you Freen" She asked eyeing Becky.

" Yes mom" Freen replied short making Becky smile instantly. She doesn't want the younger girl to get scolding or anything.

" Is Freen still cold to you Becky" Freen's mom asked.

" No mom, just a little bit" Becky replied still smiling. Freen's mom sighed in relief.

" You know you can call me when she does something stupid ok" Freen's mom assured Becky. Becky gave her a nod.