Chapter 15

This chapter is about a day in Freen's life as a Mafia. You can skip the first half of you want. Just read the last part from Becky's pov. If you read the whole chapter then thank you in advance. 😌😌

Thank you very much for your support

Thank you very much for your support. It's really nice. Lots of love buddies.💖💖

😁Btw Can I get a follow. 👉👈

❤️Please do vote and keep supporting.❤️

_______________________________________________

Freen is now sitting on her mafia chair going through files of bad people in the society. Like drug dealers, womanizers, etc.

She then came through a knowing profile.

" Wait isn't this the one who tried to harass Becky." She thought to herself. So she went through the guy's profile.

Name: Mike
Age: 37

Is a drug addict. Plays with woman bodies and then later dump them. Got away even after many complains.

Freen clenched her fists after Reading further.

She quickly called her Hitman.

" I want this person address soon" She ordered her voice cold and demanding. The Hitman quickly took the man's profile and went out after bowing.

" I am gonna make him pay for destroying so many girls life" Freen thought to herself. She planned what she was gonna do.

Her Hitman came and gave her the required information. Freen told him to bring that guy and tie him up in the torture room.

S
K
I
P

" Hey open my eyes. Where am I" The man said trying to free himself.

" This is hell for you" A cold voice can be heard. The man gulped in fear. Soon the blindfold was opened. He opened his eyes.

" What do you want from me?!?" The man asked loudly.

" Nothing.. just your life" Freen replied as she opened a sharp knife 🔪.

The man gulped and started to tremble in fear. Freen went near him.

" Why did you do these things to the girls huh?" Freen asked angrily.

" Those were some random cheap girls. I bet only if you didn't stop me that day your wife ahhhhh" The man screamed in pain as Freen sliced his cheeks with the knife.

" Don't you dare say anything about my wife. You bastard" Freen said as she kicked the man and slapped him several times.

" These are those hands in which you held Becky right. " FREEN SAID AS SHE SLICED HIS FINGERS OFF. The man was screaming in pain.

Suddenly Freen's Phone rang. Becky was calling her. Probably for lunch as it already 2:00 p.m.

She picked up the phone.

" Hello, Bunny where are you? Please come back soon for your lunch. I have prepared your favourite food. You also have to eat your medicine" Becky spoke sweetly.

" Yes yes. I am going right now. Just wait a few minutes. Bye." Freen said and then hang up the call.

" Kirk please seal this man mouth. Beat him to death. I have to go Becky is calling" Freen spoke to Kirk.

" Don't worry I got this. Bye " Kirk said. Freen went out and drove to home.

S
K
I
P

10:00 p.m
Becky's Pov

I am here sitting at the sofa together with Freen. We just ate dinner. I was changing channels to find something to watch in the t.v. I came across a news channel.

" A man is found dead in a trash bin. His mouth is stitched and his fingers are cut off. He looks like he has been tortured badly. The Man's Name is Mike. After the police came they recognise that he is a drug addict and sleeps around with women. He is a very bad person for society. Do you think he deserves this?? Please reply us in our website. Thank you for your attention" The news reporter said

I recognised the man. It's the man from the party that day. I turned to face Freen but saw her watching the news as well.

" What do you think about this bunny" I asked to her. She replied me calmly

" He deserves it" She replied short. This girl really.

" Who would have done this."

" Maybe some mafias or something I guess"

" Mafia are not good. I hate them"

" Wait what... Well not every mafia is bad. There are also good mafias out there"

" You are acting as if you are also a Mafia" I said joking. She was sweating. She just gave me a smile.

I switched off the tv. I am starting to get sleepy. So me and Bunny went upstairs to sleep.

As usual we cuddled to sleep. This bunny isn't complaining about cuddling with me anymore. I think why??
.
.
.
No one pov

Freen and Becky drifted to their Dreamland soon.