Chapter 21

Thank you for so much votes and love. It really means a lot. I am so happy right now.

Keep supporting and voting. Meet you in the next chapter. Till then take care of yourself buddies.(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

620 words Enjoy 😁😁
_________________________________

Later That Day
Night 10:00p.m

All of them are sitting while talking with each other and waiting for their food.

" Where were you guys??" Becky asked making Heidi,Freen and Engfa nervous.

" We were having a..... Meeting" Freen replied

" Yeah yeah a meeting" Engfa and Heidi said. The three then laughed nervously.

Their wives looked at them suspiciously.

" Really but Kirk is was here" Char asked

" He......" Engfa couldn't find words.

" I don't wanna join the meeting" Kirk said in the hope to save his friends.

Before they could ask any more questions.

" Your food is here" A familiar voice was heard. They turned their heads to see a female waiter with a cap and mask coveted her face. She came and served the food.

" Please enjoy. If you need anything call me" The waiter said and went out.

While eating their food. Heidi, Engfa and Freen phone had a notification.

Thank me for saving you. The waiter was me.

-Author A

Author was the one dressed up as the waiter.

" So should we go to another vacation" Freen asked.

" Yeah you know the vacation was kinda ruined" Engfa continued.

" Now that we are fine we can go somewhere" Heidi said.

" It's better for us to stay here. We can go again later sometime" Becky said. The other three agreed with her.

They ate there dinner while talking.

S
K
I
P

11:30p.m.

All of them are now in there respected mansions.

" Becky let's go and sleep" Freen said. Becky agreed .

" But have you eaten your medicine yet" Becky asked. Freen gulped and smiled at her nervously.

" Noo...." Freen replied short.

" Then eat it first then we can go to sleep" Becky replied and Freen started whining.

" No I don't want to they are bitter" Freen whined while being clingy to Becky.

" Freen eat your medicine or no cuddles tonight" Becky said acting very serious. Freen immediately ate her medicine making Becky giggle.

" Such a kid" Becky said and pinched Freen's cheeks. Freen hug Becky more.

" Let's go and sleep Bunny" Becky said. Both of them went to their bedroom to sleep.

Freen lay down first.

" Cuddlesss " Freen asked like a small kid. Becky went and cuddled with her. Freen hugged Becky waist and put her head near Becky neck.

" Sleep well bunny" Becky said as she kissed Freen's forehead. Freen mumbled "you too love". After Freen fell asleep.

" Just like childhood" Becky said referring to them cuddling together now.

FLASHBACK 📸

Small Becky and Small Freen are now here at Freen's house. Both of them sitting on the floor building a Lego set.

" Put it there BB"

" Like this bunny??"

" Yess you're getting good at this game"

" Thank you Bunny." The small Becky said showing her gummy smile. The other girl just pinched her cheek. A act that she does when the smaller one is being cute.

" Aww so cute bb"

" Babies come here to eat dinner is ready" Freen mom called. The two children rush to the kitchen as a running competition.

" Yay I won bunny" The little girl said showing her tongue to the other one. The other girl did the same. Freen Mom just giggled.

" Now come on and eat" Freen mom said. She fed both of them. After eating they went to Freen bedroom to sleep.

At Freen Bedroom

" Bunny hug me" The smaller one said. The other girl instantly hugged her.

" Good night BB"

" Good night bunny"

END OF FLASHBACK 📸

Becky smiled remembering those childhood days. Guilt started to build up inside her.

" Only If I didn't left you that day. We would have been much more happier now bunny" Becky whispered and kissed Freen forehead again. She then fell asleep.

________________