Chapter 16

Thank You For All Your Love And Support. It really means a lot to me. Lots of love to buddies. ❤️(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤️

Enjoy ☺️

__________________________________________________

Sunday Morning
7:00 a.m.

Becky is sleeping peacefully in the king sized bed. While Freen is downstairs preparing Breakfast. Guess what is today??

Today is the 4 month anniversary of Freenbecky. Freen has decided to propose to Becky today. Freen decided to cook something for her sweet wife.

" She would love this" Freen thought to herself while smiling. She was cooking Becky favourite breakfast.
.
.
Just when she was plating the food she heard foot steps. She smiled and took the plates to keep it in the dining table. She saw Becky coming downstairs.

" Good Morning Becky" Freen said smiling. Becky smiled back.

" Good Morning bunny"

Becky sat down to eat. Freen served her some boba milk tea.

" Thank you bunny"

" My pleasure" Freen replied beaming another smile.

" Aren't you being extra sweet to me today"

" No no.. I am usually like this hehehe" Freen said and laughed a bit at last.(nervous)

Becky looked at her suspiciously. Freen just smiled at her again. Becky continued eating her food and Freen too ate.

" How should I ask her for a date" Freen thought to herself. she thought for sometime and then gain confidence to ask Becky.

" Becky would you like to go to eat dinner with me today" Freen asked Becky. Becky obviously replied a yes. Both of them were happy.

What Becky didn't knew was she was getting purposed tonight by HER Bunny. They ate their breakfast happily but Freen was the happiest.

________