𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

TW: Sexism, fighting, dirty talk, fingering, praise kink, and public sex

[Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Beverly's POV

The soldiers gather in their positions, standing with their hands behind their backs and chins facing the sky. I stand in front of them all, holding a clipboard with all their names on it. I count their heads, ticking when I see that they are present. I smile when I see Bucky's name on the paper, ticking the box beside it. We make eye contact when I shout their next instruction, both of us smiling at each other.

Instructing them to grab the guns beside the field, they all rush over to grab a pistol and stand back in their positions before I finish placing the clipboard at the officer's station. With their individual gun's in their hands, I hold my own, teaching them how to fire one without the bullets in them right now.

At the back of the line, a group of men are joined in a circle, creating a lot of noise. Since the beginning of the training session, they have been creating a lot of distractions for the rest of the team. Having finally had enough, I stop my movements, the rest of the group copying.

"Halt!" I shout.

Everyone looks over at me, waiting on their next instructions. The group at the back are distracted laughing with each other and don't follow my instructions. Waving my hands to the soldiers in front of me, they make a parting, letting me walk through them and towards the back. My hands are behind my back, held together at the top of my waist. I make it to the group, everyone else's eyes following my movements.

"Can we help you?" One of the men asks.

"Yes, actually. You can tell me why you are laughing and disrupting the training session." I demand.

"Yeah." They all laugh. "We find it funny that a woman is teaching us how to fight."

I laugh sarcastically at them, turning my head to the side. I make eye contact with Peggy, who heard to small commotion whilst on her break, standing with her arms crossed over her chest. Asking for permission, I look deep into her eyes, silently communicating with her. Understanding me, she nods her head, giving me the permission that I need. Although, even if I didn't get granted permission, I would love to wipe the floor with these assholes.

I look back at the men, the leader now standing in front of the others and taller than all of them, including me. He looks down at me, a malicious smirk plastered on his face. Instead of slapping it off, I take a step back, looking up at him and silently challenging him.

"Okay then, show us all how to fight." I take another step back.

"Okay." He scoffs.

He turns to one of the friends, both of them pushing everyone out of the way and both of them raising their fists. Everyone starts creating a circle around the two men, cheering them on. They get into a fighting stance, circling each other in the middle of the crowd.