𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

TW: Violence and fighting

[Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Beverly's POV

The icy air is stolen from my lungs, my windpipe feeling free from the long time I spent in the Cryo machine. The doors open, the cloudy air seeping through the cracks before flowing fastly into the air when the door fully opens. Opening my eyes, I see the bright lights of the well-known hospital room, feeling a weird sense of comfort from the sight. This place is better than the 'Snake Pit, that's for sure.

With my memories gone and my focus strained, I can barely register when a man in a grey suit stands in front of me, a wicked smirk on his face. He leans his hand on the open door, watching as the nurse and doctor help me out of the machine. Opposite me stands Winter, his body having to be held up by a few guards. When I am standing up out of the machine, the man in the suit stands in between us, his head swiftly switching to look at the two of us.

"I have a new mission for my best soldiers." He smirks.

The guards holding both of our bodies directs us towards a table on the other end of the room, plopping our bodies on a chair. The man in a suit stands above us, his hands placed on his waist. I have to force my head to look up at him, it feeling incredibly heavy from how long I had been under for.

"Sitwell. I need him gone. That traitor deserves every ounce of pain you can give him. Morana, I give you permission to use your powers on him. Do what ever means necessary, just don't leave him alive. There will be no witnesses, do you understand?" He speaks again.

We both nod our heads, my body slowly gaining feeling to the small parts. I can feel my fingertips, but not my hands. I can feel my heart beating in my chest, but I can't feel my torso. I can feel a pounding headache in my head, but I can't feel my face. From the look on Winter's face, I can tell he feels the same way too.

The man leaves the room, happy with our non-verbal answers. The guards wait for a bit of feeling to arrive in our bodies, allowing us to stand by ourselves. On the table beside us, stands a variety of weaponry. Winter stands beside me, picking up different guns and assessing them. When he picks up his choice, I grab the pistol. It may not be able to do much damage, but I don't plan on using it a lot. For extra measure, I grab a few pocket knives, knowing that with my incredible aim, I can throw them from a distance. Although, my hands and powers will be my primary weapon for this mission. I know that I can do some damage with my powers. However, a small part of me feels guilty for using them. A small part of me is screaming inside to not use them and instead run. I push those feelings down, though, knowing that the consequence for failing this mission is too huge.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

With every cell in my body, I try to contain the shaking of my legs as I nervously sit in the back of a black van with Winter and some guards, waiting on my orders. The van jumps up with the speed we are going towards the moving traffic at the bridge. My black, leather suit hugs my bruised skin as I slip on my gloves, ready for a fight.