𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

TW: Forced surgery, talk of death, and gore

[Atlas: Touch - Sleeping At Last]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Beverly's POV

Two girls brawl in the ring, following the orders that I shout out at them, instructing them how to use their bodies to their advantage when fighting. One of them is clearing winning, her being stronger with her legs and flexible. But, no matter the outcome of the fight, I will not allow the guards to brutally kill anyone anymore. I try to guide the other girl to get the upper hand on the girl, eventually shouting for her to use her strong arms to capture the girl in a headlock, holding her down on the floor.

The door swings open, hitting the wall violently. Everyone's attention falls on the guards storming into the room, their guns strapped to their backs. They have a determined look on their faces as they approach us all, beginning to grab a few girls and drag them towards the door. I begin cluelessly walking around the room as a few guards grab multiple girls at a time, dragging them all out through the door. The girls' bodies tumble over each other as they are pulled by the same guard, all of them screaming down the hallways.

It all happened so fast that I didn't have time to react properly before a guard grabs me by the arm, pushing me to walk in front of him. I glare at him yet follow his orders, walking behind the last guard with the remaining girls in his hold. We make it to the destination, seeing multiple cells scattered all over the room. Inside the cells are all the girls, hunched together and crying. The final cell door is opened, the guard behind me shoving me inside and locking the door quickly. I stand by the door, observing the inside of the cell. We are surrounded by the bars, giving an easy sight of everyone else. At the back of the cell, her back pressed on the bars, is Natasha, in the fetal position. Her eyes seep through her eyelashes, looking directly at me.

I make my way over to her, sitting beside her. I lean my back on the bars, my legs stretched out in front of me on the floor. Natasha looks over at me, tears seeping into her clothes as they fall off her chin. I place my hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair. She looks fondly at me, in dying need of some comfort. She shifts in her space, leaning her head onto my lap and lying down. I continue stroking her hair, occasionally looking down when her breathing picks up. She keeps sniffling, and eventually, I lean down to whisper in her ear.

"What's going on? Why are we in here?" I ask.

"You don't know?" Her eyes look up at me without moving her head.

"No, do you?"

"Yeah, it's time for the final experiment." She explains.

"Final experiment?" My eyebrows scrunch together.

"The hysterectomy."

My mouth falls open as I lean back on the bars. Natasha continues to cry in my lap, allowing me to stroke her hair and continuously wipe a few stray tears off her face. She doesn't move from my lap, instead, her body violently jitters when her crying becomes harsh. After a while, a guard opens a cell door, grabs a girl unwillingly, and forces her down the hallway screaming. No one dares to move, praying that their time isn't coming soon.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

There are only a few cells left with girls now, all of us being kept here for what feels like days. My cell is only holding me, Natasha, and a girl that looks even younger than Natasha. The remaining guards stand against the wall, conversing every now and then. When they do, it takes me out of my own mind, allowing all the dangerous thoughts to fall away. A guard enters the room, talking with another guard lower in the ranks. He nods his head, following his instructions and pulling out a large key patch, trying to find the correct one for the cell. He stalks over to our one, opening it and holding the door open. Another guard follows behind him, entering the cell and stomping over to me.

He wraps his hands around Natasha's arm, pulling her from my lap. With all the energy left in her, she tries to get out of his hold, her body scrambling away from his. She gets out of his hold, falling back in front of me. I hold her face in my hands, stroking her cheeks. With one of my hands, I wave it at the guard, telling him to give us a minute. He hesitantly follows the order after looking at the other guard, him nodding his head at him.

"I don't want this." Natasha cries.

"I know, I know." I hold her head against my chest, stroking her hair.

"Please, I can't do this."

"But, you have to, Natasha. Please, or they will kill you." I beg.

"But, I'll feel it all." She lifts her head.

"I know, but you are strong. You can do this, we both can." I encourage.

She nods her head in my hold, a few tears hitting my fingers as they stretch over her cheeks, me holding her face again. She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and then looks deep into my eyes again. The once light blue eyes are filled with fear, adding a field of black over the colour.

"I'm scared." She admits.

"I know, I am too."

She grabs my wrists, taking my hands off her face. She stands up, facing the guards. Walking over to them, one of them grabs her by her arm, taking her out of the cell. As they lock the door, Natasha looks over at me, a nervous smile displayed on her face. I nod my head, silently encouraging her. The guards guide her out of the room, locking the door behind them.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

The room is empty, the only noise coming from my haggard breaths as I try to calm myself down. Screams echo down the hallways, travelling into the room and haunting my ears. Even the guards look slightly affected by the noises, standing uncomfortably. One of them nods his head at the others, making their way over to me. Before they unlock the door, they stop, looking through the bars.

"It's time."

"I know." I sigh.

I stand from my slouched position, my back cracking as I do. They open the door as I walk over, waiting for them to guide me out. I willingly walk out, letting them take me down the hallway. They walk behind me, occasionally pointing which way for me to walk. We make it to the lab, the door is left open for me to walk through.

The room is covered with dried blood, all over the floor, medical bed, and even the walls. The sight is unnerving, but I force myself to sit on the edge of the bed. The doctor ominously sorts through the equipment, scraping the dried blood off the sharp edges. I lie down on the bed, closing my eyes. I hear the doctor shuffling towards me, the noise making my body uncontrollably jump. Without any warning, a blade is shoved into my skin, cutting my stomach open. I bit my lip, trying to hold back any screams. But, without any control left in my body, multiple screams fall from my body. The pain is unbearable, death wishes swarming all around my head. I pray for death the deeper he goes, rummaging in my organs. The pain becomes too much, all my senses crumbling and the screams become silent in my ears. My eyes are scrunched together, me being too terrified to open them. I'm scared that I'm going to see the horrors that he is doing to my womb. To see the pain he is causing me.

———————————————