Chapter 3

Alright, so I don't really know how much people are reading this story..so if your reading it, could  you please comment? It would make my day! Thanks ~"Danisaur"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Marina's POV

I really hoped that girl, or Penny, came tonight. She seemed sweet and adorable, and I just had to give her a ticket. A bodygaurd came to me and told me to go to my dressing room. Someone had VIP backstage pass tickets. I guess I have to meet him or her. Ugh, I did not feel like meeting someone tonight. All that singing made me feel sick. And the air in the room didn't smell that good either. I felt like puking right now. Too bad I couldn't. That would be...weird. I made my way to my dressing room, and opened the door with a frown. There I saw a girl with red orange hair, which was short and curly. She had brownie colored eyes, and very small freckles on her cheeks. Her hair color looked like the color of a..Penny? Is that it?

Penny's POV

"I'm so excited! I can't wait! Wait, what if she thinks I'm a stalker? 'Cause I'm not, wait, am I? Penny! Are you even listening?" Cara worried. I was staring at the plain white door in front of me. Any second now..any second. I didn't pay attention to Cara. "PENNY!" she shouted! Suddenly, we both heard footsteps. Cara sat down and crossed her legs. "Oh God.." she breathed. I was zipped shut. The door opened, revealing a frowned face Marina. Oh great, now she didn't like us. And she just got here! 

Cara ran to Marina and started jumping. I stayed in my spot, watching in amusment. "OMG your Marina and the Diamonds! I'm such a big fan. Wait, I mean Diamond. Ugh, I'm so sorry! Wait, am I weirding you out? I am aren't I? Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Let me go die in a hole!" Cara exclaimed fastly. I chuckled silently. Marina stood there staring at Cara, who was walking around in circles telling her self that she was an idiot. I blinked twice and looked at Marina, who was observing me. Oh great. I've been told that I'm ugly at school, which I believe that I am. And I guess Marina would agree. 

"E'llo there! I'm Marina," Marina suddenly said, walking up to me, and shaking me hand. I nervously chuckled, and shook her hand.

"And whats your name love?" she asked, sitting down next to me. I smiled at her. "My name is Penny," I said, sitting up straight. Marina's eyes widened. What did I do? I just said my name! Did she not like it?

"Wait, are you the girl who said that her sister didn't let her listen to MATD music? Did you recieve a letter from me?" Marina asked. I was completely lost. What? I nodded slowly. I picked up my bag, and took out the letter. I handed it to Marina. She opened it, and scanned it. She nodded and gave the paper back to me. "This is my letter." she exclaimed. "Yes, yes it is," I said. Marina looked at me. I looked at her, waiting for what would happen. Marina came in and gave me a big hug. "I'm so happy you made it tonight!" she almost shouted. I was being squeezed to death. Eh. It was better than being squeezed by that annoying kid in my class.

Cara finally calmed down. "Hi, my name is Cara. Sorry for overreacting earlier," Cara said, trying not to scream. Marina nodded. " Nice to meet you to Cara!" Marina said. Well, this turned out good!

_______________________________________________________________________________

What do you think? Remember the comments! ~Danisaur