Chapter 25

4K READS GUYS IM SCREECHING THANNKS

---------------------

Penny's POV

You know what sucked?

Okay, so my mother started home schooling me. All my friends think I'm trying to get away from them because I have Marina now.

They blocked my number on their phones and I didn't even bother on trying to knock on their doors.

I sighed as I lied on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

I had no idea what to do anymore.

Was this my life now?

I get death stares from my sister and glances at my mother (which I'm not sure why she's mad at me)

My mom would always make sure my sister was in the same room was her, besides her room of course. She forced her to leave her door open, and her window locked shut.

I didn't want to be the reason why my sister is currently depressed, even though I was.

I heard crying coming from her room. I didn't want to move from my bed. If I went over to check up on her, the guiltiness would kick in again.

I didn't listen to myself.

I walked over to her room, not finding any signs of a body, but I still heard crying, and it was coming from her closet.

I nervously walked towards it and opened the door slowly, causing a squeaking sound.

My sister looked up at me and scowled, her mascara running down her face.

I slowly bent down next to her, and, to even my surprise, I hugged her.

When I pulled away, her eyes were wide and blood shot.

"I'm sorry," I managed to say. My voice was hoarse and soft.

My sister stared at me straight in the eyes. I couldn't tell her emotion right now. Feeling like she was going to slap me any second, I backed up a bit.

"Sorry doesn't fix what you did," she hiccuped . She had a crack in her voice, obviously coming from her previous crying session.

"I know," I whispered, looking down in shame.

"I'm sorry too," my sister whispered, looking down as well. I glanced back up at her. "for what I did,"

"It's okay," I whisper-chuckled, if that's even a thing. "I should've have snuck out in the first place,"

Teresa nodded slowly and was now lost in thought.

"Um," I said, breaking the moment. "You aren't.....um..,"

"No," she said immediately. "You don't have to worry about that,"

I nodded quickly and stood up. "We should get out of here," I told her.

Teresa sighed. "I need to tell him I'm grounded,"

I completely forgot about louis being her boyfriend. How the hell did that happen though?

My mom walked into the door, seeing Teresa and I laying on the floor.

She didn't say anything, but she simply smiled. "Did you girls make up?"

Teresa and I nodded in response. My mother's smile widened much more.

"That's wonderful. Teresa, your still grounded,"

Teresa groaned. "I know," she whispered.

I got up and walked out of the room and Into the kitchen, where I made myself a small sandwich.

The door bell rang and I didn't bother on answering it. Mom had "ordered"!something (she wouldn't tell me what it was, it was a secret) and it was due today.

"MOM YOUR SECRET SOMETHING IS HERE," I yelled.

My mom walked into the kitchen with a worried face.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Look honey, you know how I got my new job a few days ago?" She said.

"You did?!" I asked. My mom hasn't talked to me at all ever since our little "family incident"

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you girls about that," she shrugged. "But anyway, my new job has to do with me flying to different places," she explained.

I nodded my head slowly, motioning her to continue.

"The secret something is a form....saying that your new guardian is your grandmother," she said slowly.

I had too many questions.

1. I had to move...?

2. Why was this form being sent to our house, why wasn't it emailed or even picked up at a place?

3. Was Teresa coming?

"MOM!" I yelled. She looked down as she went towards the door to receive the form.

"Penny-"

"WHY?" I asked. "ITS NOT LIKE ITS EVERYDAY THAT YOUR FLYING TO DIFFERENT PLACES, RIGHT?" I cried out.

By this time, Teresa had walked out of her room to watch the "dramatic scene"

"Wait, am I going to?" She asked.

Before my mother could answer, she opened the door to receive the form.

But to my surprise, I saw the woman who I was once best friends with.

-

Follow my single account @logicallyincorrect ;)

Ik the stories on it suck, but it would mean a lot to me if u did.

THIS CHAPTER DOESNT MAKE SENSE IM SRY