Chapter 7

They don't know about us..They don't know about usss, they don't about us..they will just be jealous of us...

I went silent as I heard the voice. Somebody pinch me. "Hello?" he asked again. I shook my head. I had to talk to him "Um..Hi!" I said nervously. 

"Hello there! Your the girl named Penny right?" Louis asked. I nodded, but then I realized that he couldn't see me. "Uh, yes," I answered quickly.

"Well, Marina told me the story, and I'm your favorite?" Louis asked. I could tell he was smirking.

"Um..yeah." I said, blushing a little bit.

"Well, thank you! Do you listen to us?" Louis asked.

"Yes, but not every single second of the day," I answered honestly. 

"Obviously! You have to have time to eat!" Louis said.

I laughed. Let me get this straight, just because of a call I met 2 famous people? Hm.weird.

I heard a knock on my door. I almost dropped the phone. "Penny! You there?" I heard my sister Teresa.

"Um..hang on a sec," I whispered to Louis. 

"Okay," he said. I put the phone down and unlocked me door. Teresa came in looking around.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I live here, am I not aloud to see your room?" Teresa said.

"You just wanted to see my room?" I asked her.

"Yeah and I wanted to buy a unicorn!" she said sarcastically. I frowned as I shuffled my feet.

"Who were you talking to?" Teresa asked me. I started to sweat. "An old friend of mine," I answered simply. I saw Teresa's face turn into suspicious big sister mode. She quickly grabbed the phone and ran out.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK TO ME!" I screamed as I chased her.

I saw Teresa go into her room and lock the door.

I banged on the door. Hopefully if I continue to kick it, it will knock down. I heard Teresa talking. I instanty shut up.

"Hello?" I heard her say.

"Hi! Wait..are you Penny?" I heard Louis say. I started to sweat and sweat. I have to change my clothes later.

"No, I'm her big sister Teresa, who are you?"  I heard Teresa say. 

" I'm Louis Tomlinson of One Direction," I heard Louis say.

I swear Teresa perked up. "Are you lying?" I heard her say.

" No I'm not, here let me sing," I heard Louis say.

I heard Louis sing 'Live While were Young'

"Oh my gosh! You really are Louis Tomlinson!" Teresa said.

I heard Louis chuckle. "So Teresa, how old are you?" Louis said.

"I'm 18 but going on to 19 in 3 weeks!" Teresa said.

I continued to listen.

" How cool! Um..if you mind, could you give the phone back to Penny? I heard her screaming back there.." Louis said.

Wow..I just embarrassed myself ...

"Um..okay," Teresa said, and I heard foot steps. Teresa unlocked her door. She gave the phone to me.

I put my hand on the listening part of the phone because I could tell Teresa was gonna explode.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAD LOUIS TOMLINSON'S PHONE NUMBER?!?" she shouted. I scrunched my face. " I have ways," I answered simply.

I was meeting up with Marina in a few hours. I dressed up and tried to tie my messy hair, but I decided to leave it down. 

I found Marina at the ice cream shop, where she said was our "official meeting place"

" Would you like to go to a Water park with me?" She asked him, licking on her ice cream cone.

I perked up. "YES!" I said. Marina laughed. "But...I didn't pack anything with me," I said. 

"Well, we can go shopping for a new bathing suit for you right now," Marina said simply. I hesitated.

"No, I can't waste your money," I said. Marina frowned. "C'mon!" she pleaded. I couldn't handle it. I couldn't say no to my favorite singer. Plus, this is a once in a life time oppurtunity.

"Fine," I answered, and we were off.

There were so many shops here. Marina brought me into one of them. She showed me lots of bathing suits that I could wear. "This one is beautiufl!" Marina said, showing me a rare colored kind of blue bathing suit and had ruffles on the chest part. "Your right!" I said, grabbing it. Marina smiled and went to pay for it. As I stood next to her, I saw in the side of my eye, a flash. I looked around. Eh. No more flash.

Marina payed for her bathing suit that she bought and mine. I went to go change in one of the bathroom stalls, and after we were all dressed, we were off!

____________________________________________________________________________

Comment if your reading and tell me your thoughts!:D

~Dani