Chapter 21

Marina's POV

I was actually surprised that this "new management" knew where my house was.

Weird.

Right now, we were discussing some things that needed to be changed.

"Marina," she said, looking at me straight in the eye. "You need to understand that if you change your entire image, there will be hate. Your fandom knows you as a 'sexy, wild, bitch' who loves to party and get drunk,"

Oh.

"That was Electra...." I whispered. "She's gone now..."

My 'could be my manager' sighed. Her name was Lucy by the way.

"Do you think everyone will understand what your going through?" She asked me.

A ton of thoughts flew in my head. Should I go with my fans, or with myself?

"Okay, I think I know what to do now." I told her.

Lucy smiled at me and exhaled deeply.

"So, your new song. How's it coming?"

She asked me.

A smile grew on my face. "It's going well. I'm almost done with it,"

Lucy stood up. "How about we record more today if your almost done with it?"

I got up also. "Sure, that's okay with me,"

________________________

Penny's POV

I was dying to tell mom that Teresa had a boyfriend. It was like, payback. Teresa wasn't aloud to have a boyfriend till next year.

I was still watching my 90s cartoons when my mother walked into the room with a basket full of laundry.

"Hey Penny, mind helping me with these?" She pointed at the laundry in her hands with her eyes.

I simply nodded and went over to grab a few clothes to fold.

"Whatcha watching?" She asked me. I looked over to the TV.

"The rugrats," I told her.

She chuckled. "I remember when you and Teresa would always watch that show when you 2 were younger,"

As soon as she mentioned Teresa, I instantly thought of her boyfriend. I tried to hide the redness in my face.

"Sweetie," my mother turned to me. "Your suddenly all red! Are u sick?"

"Oh, no, haha, no not at all," I said, desperately trying to get my natural skin color back.

"Are you flushed? What's on your mind?" She asked me. She stopped folding the shirt that was in front of her.

I didn't want to say it.

I didn't want to tell her secret.

But then again.

She ruined everything between marina and I.

Marina and I had a secret friendship.

Marina and I didn't want to be exposed.

Marina and I were not supposed to be talked about by the entire world.

And she thinks that she can get away with this.

Oh hohoho think again sista.

"Teresa has a boyfriend," I blurted.

My moms facial expression dropped.

"Say that again?" She said, with a puzzled look on her face.

"Teresa. She has a boyfriend. A secret boyfriend," I said, putting emphasis on the word boyfriend.

My mom sat there for a second, realizing what I had just said. I saw her get up and walk to her room.

I know this sounds really mean, but I started cackling. Evilly. I couldn't help it.

Marina's POV

The song ended.

I was finally done recording my new song.

I saw my new manager cheer.

"What a great song, Marina," she said.

I smiled and put down my head phones.

"When's it going to be released?" I asked.

"Well," Lucy said. "The cover art is done, so....probably tomorrow in the afternoon. It won't take us long."

I couldn't stop smiling. The world was going to Listen to my new song. And what I mean by World, is Penny. She was going to hear a song that was written by Marina, not Electra.

Yes I know that sounded cheesy, but I couldn't help it.

I walked out of the recording room and drove back home, with a smile on my face.

_