Epilogue

( in 3rd person )

Marina did end up receiving the letter.

She was quite happy when she finally got a letter from Penny, but was quickly devastated after finding out what 'gone' meant.

Penny's city friends never got the news about her suicide. They just kept living their own normal lives.

It also turned out that Teresa received a negative when she took the "special test", and was very relieved at the fact that there was no baby inside of her. At that time, she also decided to part ways with her boyfriend, who solemnly agreed.

As for Penny's mother, she took the news very badly. She ended up quitting her job. She took her eldest daughter home and decided to be a stay-at-home mom, for now. She would find a new job eventually. A job that wouldn't require leaving your kids every now and then.

Mr. Torris received the news when Teresa called him. Every Wednesday he would visit his daughters grave. If work got in the way, he would call in sick, just to make time with his daughter.

He would have small talks with her, calling her 'copper-penny' and calling himself 'daddy-o'

Every time he would leave the cemetery after visiting her grave, he would end up leaving with dried tears stained on his cheeks.

And for Marina again, she ended up wiring a song for her special friend. The song never hit #1 on the charts and it wasn't all that special to the world, but it was definitely more than special to her.

Marina knew Penny changed her life, and she was more than happy that she had given backstage pass tickets to the girl with copper hair.

-

A/N

It's a short epilogue, but oh well.

And it was really cheesy oh my god

Thank u again, for being on this "journey" with me. I love you all

-Dani