chapter 11

thank you to the people who have been reading this! Check out my other stores: Twisted and Turned

and Don't forget :3

-DAAANI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what I was feeling. Marina said that? Well, she must've been only nice to me because I'm a child, and like in her album Electra, she's nothing but a mean, girly, player.

I stood there, still staring at the door, which Teresa had closed.

stupid marina..stupid marina..why do I always fall for the things that seem good?

I went to my room, stomping into it, then slamming the door shut.

Teresa's POV

"Sorry about that little monster" I said, talking to Marina.

"Haha, she's not a monster, she's one of the nicest people ive met," Marina said, with slight annoyance.

I rolled my eyes. "You haven't seen what she just did," I told Marina.

"What did she do?" Marina asked me.

"I heard her slamming the door to her room, acting all grumpy," I said.

...

"What happened to her?" Marina asked.

I thought. "She uh..she doesn't want to talk or hang out with you anymore, she said she doesn't like you anymore cause..you didn't accept her as a best BEST friend and you didn't satisfy her. She only wanted to hang out with you cause your a famous person, and then she'll tell all her friends, then she'll get popular at school," I answered, satisfied with my answer.

Yah..I lied. But Marina will be my friend. Like, how is a 13 year old going to be friend's with a, what? a 28 year old?

There was a silence on the other end of the phone.

" Um...can I talk to you later?" Marina said..with some crack in her voice.

She was obviousy tearing up.

"Um......sure..." I said.

------

sorry it was so short. I just needed to update:D