Chapter 15

"So how was school?" Teresa said to me as soon as I got home.

"Obviously people were trying to be my friend and-"

"I see......" Was all she said.

I turned to her, tears starting to roll out of my eyes.

"How could you!!" I shouted at her. "You ruined one of my friendships! And I wasn't using her for fame! She's actually a better 'big sister' than you, and she actually UNDERSTOOD ME,"

Teresa stood there.

"What are you talking about?" She said as if she had no idea.

"MARINA, YOU FUCKIN FAKER,"

"HEY!" She yelled at me. "YOU ARENT ALOUD TO USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE, YOUR TOO YOUNG,"

"WHO SAID THAT YOU HAD TO BE AT A CERTAIN AGE TO CUSS?!? IM MATURE ENOUGH, BUT APPARENTLY YOU ARENT," I screamed at her.

"....How did you know it was me," Teresa said silently.

...

"Who else would try to break our friendship? Marina's management doesn't even know where I live so they can't contact me.... I think. But I DO know that it was you,"

Teresa was silent again.

"I was trying to protect you-"

"By ruining my friendship? Is that really the best choice, Teresa?"

"What other choice is there? How can I protect you from all the fame if your gonna hang out with a.... Celebrity!"

Teresa said dramatically.

This time I was silent.

I actually didn't know what to do.

(Marina's POV)

I was wasted. My hips were shaking to the beat of the music in this club.

People were dancing around me, trying to find a way to touch me.

( a few hours earlier....)

"So if we wanna get rid of this 'nice Marina biz' .... " my manager said.

I sat there In the seat in front of his desk, twiddling with my fingers.

"Your going to a club. In 2 hours." He said quickly.

"A club? I hadn't been to one-"

"Since you met that quarter girl?"

"Penny."

"Right."

"But yeah...ever since-"

"So get your sexiest dress on and your dancing shoes, love. Were bringing Electra back," my manager said. I was surprised that he said "sexiest" considering he was a lonely man.

To be honest... I didn't like this idea at all. Especially what happened last time.

I almost got myself pregnant. I was just lucky that I got my conscious back. My manager would've killed me.

"marina Diamandis: pregnant with mystery man" he said the day after the incident. "Marina, what if that did happen?"

I shuddered at the memory.

I bet that guy wasn't even good looking.

(Penny's POV)

I was looking through YouTube, searching up music videos.

I saw "Primadonna" and clicked on it.

As I watched it, I thought to myself

"That's what Marina is right now. Getting wasted."

But then on the side bar, I saw "Oh No!"

And I clicked on that.

I smiled through the whole video. Young Marina. Who didn't care what people thought. The marina who didn't change into a blonde Barbie. The marina who wasn't Electra.

"one track mind..." I stopped myself. I was singing with her. In unison.

--------------------

HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED THE UPDATE.

LETS SEE IF THIS GETS 50+ READS K?

- DANI