Chapter 14

So it was a new year of school. Oh jeez now everyone's going to be talking about me about being on the cover of a magazine. I could get lots of hate, or be one of the most popular kids in school.

" Hey Penny," said a girl, who I didn't even know. I looked weirdly at her and went to my locker.

As I put some of my books in there, I heard running footsteps coming towards me.

"Hey Penny!" Cara said.

"hey,"

" Have you noticed that your like one of the most popular kids in school?" Cara said, squealing.

" Now your just happy cause now I'm popular and your my friend," I said.

" Half of that is right," she said, shrugging.

I sighed.

" Yes, a total stranger said Hi to me, and now boys are getting even closer to me!" I said.

" Wow..." was all Cara said.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Kimberly Hilton walking in my direction.

Kim was like, the queen of the populers. Slut she is, it's like she barely wears any clothes to school to attract boys. It's disgusting.

" Heeey...er.." she said to me.

"Penny," I answered of her.

" Right! Penny, so..uhm, you look really pretty today," she said in a fake cheery tone.

" Thanks,"

"But you know what would be better? If we did your makeup! Then you could hang out with Marina or something again and don't forget to bring your friends,"

" But I-"

" Oh lets be friends! Friends do each others makeup don't they?"

" Uh..yeah-"

" Oh my god! And you'll take me to see Marina also?"

" Uh..-"

"Aww Thank you bestie!" Kim said, and gave me a slight hug as if I were a peasant.

I stared at her walking away in disgust. She was using me to be famous. I'm not that dumb, Kimberly.

" She did not just say that.." Cara said.

I nodded in disgust.

Marina's POV

" Got you wrapped around my finger babe, you can count on me to misbehave.." I sang into the microphone.

I was doing an acoustic version for Primadonna.

After I finished, they started clapping their hands.

" Thank you," I said softly.

" And that is Primadonna acoustic, by miss Marina and the Diamonds," said the guy who was next to me.

I was at an interview today. " So Marina, how's that new album, Electra Heart?" 

"Well, it's like, another side of me who always gets what she wants. She's feisty, seducive, and, anything like that" I said.

" And what about The Family Jewels?"

"Well, that one I guess, has to do more with my feelings. Like Oh No! and Numb," I answered.

The guy nodded. "And, we've seen in magazines.."

Oh no not this again.

"A girl, that looked around 13 years old, youve been hanging out with her?" 

 There was a short pause.

" Yes, I have. But it's all over now. Just forget it." I said.

" But where did you meet her?"

I got stiff.

" I thought you don't have friends?"

" Why isn't Electra taking over?"

" Why a 13 year old?"

Thats it..

" JUST STOP!" I got out of my seat.

The guy looked up at me with shock.

" I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE OK? IT'S ALL OVER NOW! DONE!" I shouted, then walked away.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N So this story is ending soon..yeah it's really short. I just can't think of anymore ideas.

Well..thanks for reading:D

~Dani