Chapter 4

So what do you guys think of this story? Put your opinions in the comments :) - Daniboo

( By the way, every chapter starts with Penny's POV, unless I put something else!)

---------------------------------------------

I could tell that Cara was still trying to calm down. I giggled quietly as I saw her fingers doing squiggly moves. Marina turned to me and said " How come your sister doesn't let you listen to my music?"

My smile disappeared when I heard that. I blinked twice and answered.

" Well, I guess you can say that she's not a diamond, and she's always studying or listening to Just Bieber that she doesn't let me listen to your songs. I heard of you when I was playing Just Dance 4 with Cara," I answered. Marina nodded, and then chuckled "Yup, people are starting to know me because of Just Dance 4, I've seen comments in YouTube," Marina said while giggling. I started giggling along with her. I didn't even feel like giggling! How is this happening?

" So, what's your favorite song of mine?" Marina asked the both of us.

" PRIMADONNA!" Cara yelled, and then she started singing the chorus of that song. "Mine is Oh No!" I said happily. " Oh No! is a good song," said Marina.

" My favorite album would be... Electra Heart," Cara said, making a heart with her hands. Before I could say anything, Marina said, " And I'm guessing that your favorite is The Family Jewels?"

I nodded my head quickly, as Marina chuckled.

" What other singers do you like? Besides me?" Marina asked the both of us.

" Well, I like Train, Neon Trees, or basically just Tyler Glenn, Britney Spears, and Demi Lovato," answered Cara. Marina looked at me for my answer. I quickly got the message and began to answer.

" Ummm.. I like One Direction, Neon Trees, P!nk, Britney Spears, and Ellie Goulding," I answered for Marina.

" Britney Spears is absolutely amazing," said Marina. I nodded.

" I've also noticed that I like a lot of British singers!" I said.

" Yeah, I've noticed that too," Marina said.

" Marina, did you know that I wear a heart on my cheek at home? I don't know why I didn't put one on right now though. I guess I was too busy screaming that I got tickets for the concert," Cara said. Marina giggled.

" Rule #3, wear your heart on your cheek, but never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat"

I checked the time. Awwww man! I had to go home or else I get punished real bad. I stood up. Cara looked at me and made a weird face. " Cara, we have to leave now," I said, walking to the door. Cara frowned. " Awww poo," she said, and walked with me to the door. Marina stood up and walked to us. " It was great meeting you girls. Could you wait here a sec? I want to get a picture," Marina said, going to the next room to get a camera. I nodded and smiled.

Marina came back a few minutes later. She put her arm around my waist and did the same with Cara. I felt something being put into my pocket. Eh. I would check it later.

" Say Cheese!" Marina said, smiling widely.

" Cheese!" I said.

" Without the holes!" Cara added. Marina laughed and took the picture. She hugged us one more time and we were off.

Marina's POV

I went to get my camera in a different room. After I grabbed it, I saw a piece of paper and a pen nearby. I went to it and wrote a little note to Penny. I went back to the room and snuck the note into one of Penny's pockets. I hope she sees the letter I put in it.

Penny's POV

I was home in my bed. I finished showering and I already change into Hello Kitty pjs. I saw the jacket that I wore to the concert, and I remembered the funny feeling. I got out of bed and went to my jacket. I checked all pockets. Nope, nope, nope, no-yes!

I took a white folded piece of paper out of my front pocket and opened it. I gasped after I read it:

Dear Penny,

I had a great night! You seem wonderful and your very cute! Here is my number so that we can keep in touch!

826-928-0178

Yours truly,

Marina Diamandis

__________________________

How's the story? BTW, don't try calling the number. I just put random numbers because I don't know Marina's actual number. If you are reading this story, please comment so I know that you are reading it! Thanks!

~ Daniboo/Danisaur