Chapter 13

Marina's POV

Electra was taking over me. Electra is one of my personalities; greedy, flirty, dirty, dangerous, and well, Electra gets what she wants.

Right now, Electra was angry. Angry cause apparently she can't get a real friend. No one wants to be friends with Electra cause they think she spends too much time on herself.

I lay in my bed thinking about life.

" ..All I ever wanted was the world..."

" ..They call me home wrecker .."

" .. I love you...at least I think I do..."

Sometimes Electra went too far and didn't care about a thing in the world.

Like right now, I don't care about anything right now. It's official; I'll never be able to have real friends.

"BRRRRRIIINNNG!"

My phone was buzzing. I checked to see who it was..

My manager.

I sighed. I bet all we're going to talk about is about Penny.

I answered. "Yes?"

" Marina," my manager said. " My office, immediately,"

I sighed, while answering with an "ok,"

I dressed into my pink dress an redrew the heart on my cheek.

I then put on my cream colored high heels and grabbed my bag.

I left my apartment and went off to my manager's office.

~~~~~~~

"Marina!"

I went to sit on the chair next to manager's desk.

" I want to talk to you about...THIS!" Mt manager said, holding up a magazine.

I scanned the front cover. I knew it.

" Care to explain?!?"

I sighed.

" Don't worry, it's all over now. I'm never seeing Penny again," I said.

My manager sighed. " You even know the girls name? How'd this happen Marina? Your suppose to be this..your suppose to be like Electra!"

My face scrunched. I can be whatever I want. This is me, not him, not her, not anyone.

" Well, she "won" concert tickets and back stage passes and she met me....and I slipped in my num-"

" WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

" BECAUSE SHE SEEMED LIKE A PERSON TO BE FRIENDS WITH! But now...I don't think so,"

My manageress sighed. " See Marina? They just use you to have fame! That's why I want you to be like Electra; a girl who doesn't need friends because she's independent and strong,"

I sighed. He was right.

I got up from my seat.

" Well Marina, I hope you learned your lesson,"

I nodded. I really did.

" Thanks," I said, and left the office.