Chapter 23

DOUBLE UPDATE MOTHAA FUCKAS.

I seriously could not resist double updating because u guys are srsly the best ilysm u don't even understand how thankful I am :)

- Dani

--------------------------------------------

Marinas POV

"No...." The girl said. "My name is Patricia,"

I knew she was a fan, but I was kinda disappointed. I suddenly remembered how Penny had brown eyes, not green.

"I'm sorry..I just, I'm tired. But, would you like a picture?" I asked her.

She giggled while nodding. She took out her phone and put it on selfie mode.

"Say cheese!" She said. I smiled, but in my mind, I remembered the day when Penny and her friend had backstage passes to see me.

Flash back

-------

" Say Cheese!" I said , smiling widely.

" Cheese!" Penny said

" Without the holes!" Cara added. I laughed and took the picture. I hugged them one more time and they were off.

-------

My eyes started to fill up with tears, but I made sure the fans didn't see.

They all kept coming, till i got to the last one.

"Hi..." She said shyly. The girl in front of me looked like she was 14. She had red brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hello there, what's your name?" I asked her. Honestly, right now I want to sleep.

I've probably said the word "hello" like 6000 times today. I'm over exaggerating, but that's basically how I feel.

"Talia Torris," she said.

My eyes bulged again for the second time of today.

"...Torris.....?" I asked her. "That's your last name?"

Her face reddened. "I'm sorry that you don't like it, my dad-"

"No no no..it's lovely last name. I just.....I just...I had a friend who's last name was Torris," I told her, looking at the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry if she died." Talia said.

Well she didn't die. I think.

"What was she like?" Talia asked.

I instantly smiled.

"Well, she was actually a bit younger than me. Actually a lot. She was 13." I laughed. Talia laughed along too.

"She had copper hair, pale skin, brown eyes. She was just...a very lovely girl, ya know?" I said.

"My dad has a daughter who has copper hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. Except my dad is divorced. My step-sister lives with my step mom," Talia said.

I gasped silently.

"What was her name...sweet heart?" I asked her silently.

"Penny. Penny Torris,"

------------------------------------------

Penny's POV

There was some shouting coming from Teresa's room.

Fuck.

"WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT?" I heard Teresa say.

"FROM PENNY,"

fuck my life.

I heard stomping sounds. They were getting closer. And then, Teresa appeared.

"WHY DID YOU TELL MOM ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND?" She yelled.

Were you really asking that question Teresa? Were you really?

"Your not suppose to have one till next year," I scoffed. I remained calm.

"BUT REALLY? YOU LITTLE TATTLE TALE. THAT WAS SUCH A BITCHY THING TO DO," she yelled.

I got up.

"YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE WAS SUCH A BITCHY THING TO DO? TELLING THE WHOOOOLLLE WORLD ABOUT MY SECRET FRIENDSHIP. YOU KNOW THE WORLD WOULD REACT IN SUCH A BAD WAY SINCE MARINA IS A CELEBRITY. AND YOURS....ITS JUST A BOYFRIEND, TERESA! I HAD IT MUCH WORSE THAN YOU HAVE," I yelled.

I was so mad.

I wanted to keep yelling at her.

I wanted to rip open her throat right now.

Ok. Not really.

But was she really going to argue with me when I had to deal with a situation like that too?

Hell no. I was not going to let her get mad at me. This was my revenge. She deserved this.

She didn't answer me.

"Actually....there's more to it...." Teresa said.

My mom walked into the room.

"You girls need to stop yelling at each other's faces," my mom said.

"it's okay....were done yelling...I just need to say something..." Teresa said.

My mom and I waited patiently for Teresa to continue.

"Okay," she sighed. "Penny?"

"Yes" I grunted.

"I kind of went through your phone one day-"

I growled.

"Let me finish,"

I internally growled while she started talking again.

"Anyway...that's how I met my boyfriend," she said.

"What?" My mom said. "You didn't get into the details,"

Teresa sighed again. " I went through your phone, saw Louis' number, put it into my phone, started calling him a few times. Then, we started hanging out a lot. A few days ago, he asked me to be his girlfriend....and then last night when we were on a date.....he....took me to his house here...and...."

She didn't continue. We got the idea.

My mom stood there for a second. Realizing on what had just happened. Then, she stormed out of the room.

I stood there in shock.

"T-Teresa..."

She left the room quickly, tears streaming down her face.

I suddenly felt very guilty.

------------

OK WELL THIS CHAPTER HAD SOME PLOT TWISTS IN IT THAT EVEN I DIDNT EXPECT.

yes, I know that louis tomlinson is dating someone else right now, but this is just a story and we all know he isn't dating someone named Teresa :)

Well....what did u think of chapter 23 :)